Profile for Paul > Reviews

Paul

World of Warcraft Alliance Crest Leather Wallet
World of Warcraft Alliance Crest Leather Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY fast delivery, 13 May 2014
This has been given 5 stars because of the service and how quick the item arrived. I ordered it yesterday and got it today in perfect condition. As for the product itself it is perfect and as you see it in the pictures. Although I was a little worried as I'd expect all wallets to have the notes slot at the back and for some reason it seemed in the photo this one hadn't. I just assumed it must have due to other sites having it in their pics. However... it did arrive and did have the slot so my assumptions were right and there was no need to worry. Maybe worth the seller taking the picture to show this. Also dimensions wouldn't go a miss to give an idea of size. So really the only down side to this is the lack of info in the item description and photo. Everything else was perfect.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Offensive, Politically incorrect and sterotypical!, 27 Sept. 2013
This ad is not only ignorant and stereotypical but it is highly offensive. "Friend of Dorothy's"? I recommend this ad and product is removed. Not all gay's are the camp limp wristed types who love to wear lip gloss with the girlies. I for one cannot stand shopping and do not fit the steotype. This is offensive and does nothing more than promote the public perception of the gay stereotype! Please remove this!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2013 12:35 PM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 15 Dec. 2010
I am rating this product based on what I received for my money. The calendar itself is exactly as it should be but I was thinking with the magnet offer that it may be in a gift package to justify the £12.99 with postage on top totalling to £15.74 with no option of free supersaver delivery. Considering this calendar the way it is received can be bought from most highstreet stores for £8 then it is a complete con. The magnet itself (which I find is just a way to claw sales in with the false impression that it's going to be something special due to the extra cost) is the typical photo magnet you can buy from ASDA or Boots and put any picture in you like!

So what I recommend to you all who are considering buying this product is to save your money. Buy the calendar from HMV for £7-£8 or any other high street store that sells it, get a photo magnet from ASDA for a few pound and cut out a picture from a magazine then you will have exactly the same and be almost £6 better off.

I would consider returning this but with the returns post and ensuring that I cover its return i would probably end up more out of pocket. So this review is mainly to prevent any of you wasting your money buying this product!!!