Profile for rollem > Reviews

rollem

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money, 4 Oct 2014
Total waste of money, cats still fouling the garden two feet in front of it. Whats-more you can hear the sensor regardless of the setting it's on. Gave it a few months trial to be fair to it but in my opinion totally useless.

Contech ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Deterrent
Contech ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Deterrent

5.0 out of 5 stars ... moved in along with three cats I feared the worse, and it wasn't long before my garden became ..., 4 Oct 2014
When new neighbors moved in along with three cats I feared the worse, and it wasn't long before my garden became an open toilet for them. My garden is all golden gravel with planters placed here and there, so you can imagine the mess and clean up operation when they do it on the gravel. We tried all the common remedies, bottles half filled with water, orange peel, pepper dust etc. etc. nothing stopped them. I purchased an ultrasonic cat scarer, total waste of money, they were fouling the garden two feet in front of it. After having a word with the neighbor, whose response to my problem was "I don't know what I can do about it", I decided to give the scarecrow a try, well to be honest the wife did, I was quite prepared to shoot the damn cats by now. Well I set it up and for a few nights we sat in the conservatory waiting to see what happened, first animal to cop it was a squirrel, then a pigeon and then at last one of the cats came within range. I must admit I haven't laughed so much in ages, it squealed an shot over the fence. Can't believe my neighbor then had the nerve to complain that his cat had come home wet through, well pal you were the one that said nothing could be done about it, well we have done this and above all it's legal.

TOWER PRESSURE COOKER GASKET 24.5 CM (outside edge measurement)
TOWER PRESSURE COOKER GASKET 24.5 CM (outside edge measurement)
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

1.0 out of 5 stars Tower Pressure Cooker Gasket, 5 Jan 2013
When I searched for a Tower Rapide Chef 4355 gasket this item came up, but as with other reviewers found it to be totally useless and nowhere near thick enough for my model. Seller needs to be a lot clearer on this products compatibility.