Profile for R. Child > Reviews

Content by R. Child

R. Child "Russell Child" (London)

Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Offered by B-ZTF

5.0 out of 5 stars I put this mask on and couldn't get it off ..., 18 Dec. 2014
I put this mask on and couldn't get it off. At first I was angry then I was scared. Now I have resigned myself to living the rest of my life as a horse.

The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee,Black,Medium [Apparel]
The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee,Black,Medium [Apparel]
Offered by Find Something Different

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever since buying this t-shirt I have developed a strange ..., 18 Dec. 2014
Ever since buying this t-shirt I have developed a strange desire to watch Dr Who and read Sci-fi novels (I am 50 years old.)

I am trying to grow my hair so I can put it in a ponytail. I'll ring my mum later and ask if I can move back in with her.

5 Pack Bic Cristal for Her Ballpoint Pens, BLACK Ink, 1.00mm Point size Medium Line Biro Ball Pens with Assorted coloured barrels.
Offered by Cambridge Lifestyle

5.0 out of 5 stars ever since accidentally using these pens for women I have felt more pretty and delicate than I ever have in my life, 18 Dec. 2014
As a professional rugby player from Yorkshire I was always very secure in my sexuality.

However, ever since accidentally using these pens for women I have felt more pretty and delicate than I ever have in my life.

They have given me the confidence to confront my true self. I now use them to draw pictures of ponies. I also finally plucked up the courage to write to RPatz and ask him to come and live with me.

I even started to draw love hearts above the letter 'i' and write those funny letter 'a's.

Thank you Bic.

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I used to be straight but after buying this item I started going to gay orgies. Fortunately my wife has forgiven me. Unfortunately I am now addicted to crack-cocaine and randomly shout 'meow meow'. Worth it though.

Plato's Podcasts: The Ancients' Guide to Modern Living
Plato's Podcasts: The Ancients' Guide to Modern Living
by Mark Vernon

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongly recommended, 25 Oct. 2009
Using the ancient philosophers as a guide, Mark Vernon offers a warm, engaging, thoughtful and witty take on the modern travails of sex, relationships, money, work, fame and death. This is an intriguing and enjoyable book that makes philosophy accessible and gives fresh insights into contemporary existence. Strongly recommended.