Profile for Frantic > Reviews

Frantic

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Kenwood kMix SJM042 Jug Kettle, 1.6 Litre, Almond Cream
Kenwood kMix SJM042 Jug Kettle, 1.6 Litre, Almond Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars The best kettle I have ever owned and at a keen price., 21 Feb. 2015
Hated my old kettle and decided when my toaster bit the bullet to replace both with the Kenwood matching set. I already have the Kenwood Stand Mixer in the same colour, so now everything matches. This kettle is a breath of fresh air to me. It is well balanced and handles well. I love the one touch lid release. It is relatively quiet and quick to boil and above all it pours like a dream - no spattering or splashing unlike my old kettle. I wish I had discovered this long ago. Above all it did not break the bank.

Elementary - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Elementary - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jonny Lee Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius Take on Sherlock, 21 Feb. 2015
I am totally addicted to this TV show. I love all things modern Sherlock and stumbled across the pilot show and season 1 in the US and when I got back to the UK had already started watching season 2 and just had to finish watching the series. Bought the DVD because I know I will watch it over again. Jonny Lee Miller is just brilliant as the slightly insane Sherlock and Lucy Lu is even better as Joan Watson. The chemistry between these two is genius. Cannot wait for season 3!!!

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)
The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... after finishing the first Cormoran Strike story- I really loved all the Harry Potter novels and although I found ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Still reading this one (and enjoying) and downloaded this straight after finishing the first Cormoran Strike story- I really loved all the Harry Potter novels and although I found the first JK Rowling novel really depressing as a window on British life, I have really enjoyed her new character under her new writing persona. Well done Mr Galbraith - may they continue!!!!

Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

2.0 out of 5 stars but missed it - maybe it works better on the big screen, 23 Nov. 2014
I nearly went to the cinema to see this, but missed it - maybe it works better on the big screen, but was very disappointed with it to the point that I couldn't sit through the whole movie. Don't actually think I will be buying any more Tom Cruise movies.

X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the X-men franchise, 23 Nov. 2014
I love the X-men franchise, but this one was quite confusing. Lots of fast action, all the usual crew and not a disappointment, just confusing. Probably will give it another go to see if it just needs more than one watch.

Diamond Tech Crafts G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter 1/Pkg
Diamond Tech Crafts G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter 1/Pkg
Offered by reloads

3.0 out of 5 stars I have been using the hot and cold water method as this seems to be what most people state works best, but I am not at the stage, 23 Nov. 2014
It took me a while to put the thing together and get going, but we got there eventually. So far I have not managed to get an acceptable cut. I have been using the hot and cold water method as this seems to be what most people state works best, but I am not at the stage where I can actually use the end product. Very disappointing so far. Will keep trying though.

Vileda Ultramax Microfibre Flat Mop
Vileda Ultramax Microfibre Flat Mop

5.0 out of 5 stars so was very happy that Amazon stocked them, 23 Nov. 2014
Bought this as my old one broke after nearly 5 years. The old one saw me through a lot of floor washing and doesn't owe me a penny. Got very worried when I could not find one on the high street, so was very happy that Amazon stocked them. I might even buy a spare just in case.

2nd Generation - Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator with High Capacity Water Tank by ToiletTree Products (White)
Offered by ToiletTree Products

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what I wanted and is easy to use and easy to hold, 23 Nov. 2014
After reading all the reviews for similar products i.e. Water Pik, which did not come out on top, and reading the reviews on this one, I decided to give this lesser known brand a try. It does exactly what I wanted and is easy to use and easy to hold. Much better than the old style plug in that I have had in the past. So far so good.

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [Blu-ray]
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman
Offered by The Happy Zombie

4.0 out of 5 stars If you liked the first one, 23 Nov. 2014
If you liked the first one, then you will love this. Lots of huge action, the plot was a little over the top, but it is like a mythical version of Pacific Rim - huge monsters trying to breach the defences, and if they win then the world will be destroyed.

Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [Blu-ray]
Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

3.0 out of 5 stars but it is not as funny as the first one and I am not rushing ..., 23 Nov. 2014
It's okay for a bit of a laugh, but it is not as funny as the first one and I am not rushing out to buy Nativity 3 on the back of this one.
Shame as I thought it would be really good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18