Profile for Frantic > Reviews

TP-Link TL-PA251 AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through
TP-Link TL-PA251 AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through
Price: 15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job really well., 18 Nov 2013
I bought this in addition to a pack of two to replace a cheaper version supplied with my Smart TV/Entertainment system when it was installed to allow my internet signal to reach the lounge. The once that was supplied failed and so I decided to buy this brand as it was well rated, plus I had another TP-Link product (a Router Extender) which has proved to be good. This product works well and I am very pleased with the quality of the range.

Pack of Two Non-Stick Re-usable Toaster Bags
Pack of Two Non-Stick Re-usable Toaster Bags
Price: 5.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Save your toaster!!, 18 Nov 2013
I bought this for a friend who loves to make toasted sandwiches - but she uses her toaster laid on it's side as she does not cook!!!
Having had some of these for a while, I thought I would save her toaster from being ruined. Plus she will have lovely toasted cheese sarnies! Great price too!

OXO Good Grips Strawberry Huller
OXO Good Grips Strawberry Huller
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Save your nails with this one, 18 Nov 2013
I get so tired of pulling the stalks/leaves from Strawberries and it makes a mess of nails and does not always leave the strawberry looking great. This gadget does the job perfectly - takes a little practice, but once you get the knack it is much easier. I love this little gadget.

OXO Good Grips Ginger Peeler
OXO Good Grips Ginger Peeler
Offered by MightyHousewares
Price: 5.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Oxo Good Grips Gadget, 18 Nov 2013
If you want a gadget for pretty much any kitchen job, Oxo Good Grips are bound to make one. I use a fair amount of Ginger in cooking and saw this peeler. It does the job, but to be honest I could get the same result from a "Y" peeler if I was completely honest. It's good but I think this one is for serious ginger users.

Stellar James Martin Bread Knife 20cm IJ14
Stellar James Martin Bread Knife 20cm IJ14
Offered by Panters
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bread Knife, 18 Nov 2013
I already have a set of James Martin Stellar Knives which I really like, so when I needed a bread knife, I looked at the options available and at the price and knowing the quality already I opted for this one. Well balanced, nice weight, good quality blade and handle. It's a bread knife - what's not to like.

Scotchgard Multi-Purpose Protector 400 ml (Pack of 2)
Scotchgard Multi-Purpose Protector 400 ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by Handy Stores
Price: 15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Stain Safeguard in a can, 25 Sep 2013
I recently purchased a new dining suite with fabric covered chairs in a pale grey colour. Although they obviously came from the manufacturer with some finish on the fabric which has proved good in the short term in safeguarding the fabric from accidental staining, but it was became apparent that over time this was going to diminish due to cleaning, so I decided that it would be a good investment to routinely treat the fabric to maintain the stain resistance. So I searched for the one name that I associate with the best protection and found this two can pack, that should keep me going for a fair while. I have treated 8 chair seat pads with a good spray
and have used probably about half a can.

TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
Offered by E.U. Xtores
Price: 24.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely rounded flavour, 25 Sep 2013
Having tried several of the different coffee options for my Tassimo machine, I have found this variety to be the nicest flavor so far and a decent serving size too.

TP-Link TL-PA251KIT AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (UK Plug Only)
Price: 22.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Internet Over Power, 25 Sep 2013
I bought these to replace my old Internet Over Power adaptors - one of which had stopped working due to damage. They do the job very well and are easy to install.

OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter
OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter
Price: 4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Mango Management, 25 Sep 2013
This is a great tool. Simply upend the Mango, pop this on top and push and it effortlessly slides past the mango stone and leaves you with two manageable halves of fruit that you can then deal with. A lot less messy than trying to navigate around the mango stone with a knife. If you eat mango then this is a definite must have.

Kitchen Craft Cutter Scraper Stainless Steel
Kitchen Craft Cutter Scraper Stainless Steel
Offered by Colanders
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A very Useful Tool, 25 Sep 2013
If like me you chop lots of veggies for soups, casseroles etc, then this is a great tool - allowing you to transfer from board to pot in big scoops. Also great for portioning pastry and dough. The semi sharp edge is just enough. Also useful for lifting hot baked smaller items off baking sheet or pan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12