Profile for David Charlton > Reviews

El Diego: The Autobiography of the World's Greatest Footballer
by Diego Armando Maradona
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 10 July 2014
El Diego is fascinating account of a turbulent and chaotic life of Maradona

Cool Cardz Design Studio
Cool Cardz Design Studio
Price: 13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Cool Cardz Design Studio (Toy)
Keeps the kids busy for hours, good value for money

Jo For Girls Sterling Silver Initial E Pendant
Jo For Girls Sterling Silver Initial E Pendant
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 10 July 2014
Lovely necklace, my daughter loved it

Super Legend E27 Edison Screw 7 Watt LED Super Smart App Controlled Bluetooth Light Bulb, Warm White
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Its like something from Tomorrows World, 12 Jun 2014
I was going to buy the Hue but that requires setting up WiFi bridges which I did not want to get into.

This little beauty was very simple to setup once I downloaded the Android app which I found on the website listed on the box, just screw the bulb into a lamp find the bulb in the app and then off you go.

I can now change the colour of the room to suit the mood, (if you know what I mean!!!). Or you can even play music and it will change colour to the beat.

Huawei E5330 21.1Mbps 3G, Mi-Fi High Speed Unlocked Wireless Modem - Black
Huawei E5330 21.1Mbps 3G, Mi-Fi High Speed Unlocked Wireless Modem - Black
Price: 39.61

5.0 out of 5 stars New and Improved!, 8 May 2014
Had the old model E5331 which served me well, but starting to get old now so I decided to upgrade to the new version. As always great service from amazon arrived when they said it would.

Looks very similar to the old model but I find the battery last longer which is a bonus, you can also connect more wifi device to this version (not that I have connected 10 to it yet).

All in all very happy with it.

Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Price: 38.76

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 30 Aug 2013
i would not recommend this product, i was very disappointed. Could not get it to work, in the end i returned it and purchased a Huawei WS320, found this very easy to use and now have wi-fi in every room of my house.

Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Price: 40.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, highly recommended, 13 Feb 2013
I was looking for a cheap mifi so I can use my iPad when out and about, it was real plug and play, insert sim card turn on, input SSID code on the inside of the rear cover. Online in under a minute, brilliant. Using a 3GB from Amazon means I get faster and cheaper broadband than my fixed line.

What I liked about this E5331 compared to the unlocked ones from 3 is it works on 2G so even in areas with poor signal I can still get on the internet which you cannot do with the 3 device as it does not have any 2G.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 6:55 PM GMT