Profile for R MILLIS > Reviews

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Very thought-provoking. Enjoyed this book immensely. Not the most jolly of book but it will make you laugh and cry.

Wedding Night
Wedding Night
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Wedding Night (Kindle Edition)
I didn't enjoy this book as much as I had hoped I would. I found it dragged on a bit. I have enjoyed all Sophie 's other books immensely but not this one.

The Last Letter from Your Lover
The Last Letter from Your Lover
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Oct 2013
Loved this book. I had not read any books by this author previously so was unsure of what to expect. I am now going to read all her other books!

Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives
Price: 2.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
Second book I have read by Hilary Boyd. Quite similar in that the main character is a successful attractive middle aged lady. I have enjoyed reading this one as much as "Thursdays in the park". I would recommend it and I look forward to reading her next novel.

Forbidden Pleasure
Forbidden Pleasure
Price: 0.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Yawn, 20 Aug 2013
This isn't really a book with any story as such. It you are looking for something similar to that fifty shades saga this is for you.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Aug 2013
Brilliant cover for my new kindle fire. Does not make kindle bulky at all. Bought it in purple and it looks great.

One Glass Is Never Enough - full length romance novel
One Glass Is Never Enough - full length romance novel
Price: 1.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit boring and predictable, 7 Aug 2013
Didn't enjoy this book, going it a bit tedious. I wanted to give the main characters a good shake and tell them to wake up to themselves. Struggled to finish it

The Perfect Retreat
The Perfect Retreat
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 7 Aug 2013
Good read, perfect for reading during summer hols. Nothing nasty happens in this book so it's Not exactly gripping as such, but tons better than most chick lit kindle books. I enjoyed it and would read other books by Kate Forster.

Kipling Womens Cicely Shoulder Bag Brown Snake K10965
Kipling Womens Cicely Shoulder Bag Brown Snake K10965

5.0 out of 5 stars huge bag that does not look huge, 7 Aug 2013
Very comfortable bag. Hangs very well. Does not look over filled even when completely packed full of stuff. Got it in Brown snake print, it's very stylish. Love it

Kipling Shoulder Bag, GRACY, black (Lacquer Black 952), K10909
Kipling Shoulder Bag, GRACY, black (Lacquer Black 952), K10909
Price: 41.16

5.0 out of 5 stars trendy sachel bag, 7 Aug 2013
Nice bag. Very roomy. Got it in black lacquer ready for the Autumn winter. It is too small for work for me, but I have my kipling cicely for work anyway. It will be great for going into town at the weekends.

Page: 1 | 2