Profile for zona > Reviews

EcoTools Deluxe Fan brush
Offered by Better Yourself Limited
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars so soft and great quality. multipurpose brush, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: EcoTools Deluxe Fan brush (Misc.)
I have two other brushes from eco tools and I knew this would be great quality and extremely soft. The brush holds up well and is great quality. The best fan brush I have seen. I have had other fan brushes and I have been so disappointed, this brush is slightly dense which means you could contour, apply powder, blush and highlight. Very happy with purchase. I highly recommend this fan brush to anyone and makeup artists, you won't be disappointed.

Cyclax Nature Pure Vitamin E Face and Body Cream 300ml
Cyclax Nature Pure Vitamin E Face and Body Cream 300ml
Offered by Yu Yu Beaute
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars no greasy feeling, cheap,good, and paraben free cream. not sure about perfume though?, 20 Jun 2014
This is the first time i purchased this cream, and i used it straight away, i could usually tell which cream is suited to my skin, and i prefer a non greasy feeling moisturiser, that feels light weight on skin. it has a slight smell to it, like a fragrance, which i do not like, i won't be re- purchasing this cream. i wanted to try it, and it turns out i like it but don't love it.

Fashion Design Women Lady Bubble Bib Statement Fashion Flower Necklace For Party Brand New

5.0 out of 5 stars glamorous fashion statement necklace, 12 Jun 2014
I ordered three colours in turquoise, orange and yellow. They all look lovley with a casual top/outfit/ or night out, it really brings out your plain outfit. The diamond shaped charms can easily come off so be aware not to wear this straight away, you could easily fix that by tightening them together, overall my package arrived on time and securely wrapped, nothing was broken. The orange and yellow colour necklace will look great for spring /summer it will really brighten up your outfit,and diamonds will shine in sunshine. neon bright colours are in trend right now so these necklaces are ideal to make a statement. Turquoise is one of my favourite out the three I ordered. Seller has good communication with customer, I am very pleased with my purchase. I would reccomend. Thanks.

Tweezerman Neon Pink Slant Tweezers
Tweezerman Neon Pink Slant Tweezers
Price: 12.60

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 4 Jun 2014
for a pair of tweezers that could loose its sharpness after time of use they are expensive! im not sure i would buy again because of the price. there are many precision tweezers out there that do the same job in my opinion.

New Womens Girly HandBags Patent Purse Ball Clasp Wallet Glossy Ladies Gift Box -- Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars had to get a refund, disapointed, 2 Jun 2014
Item not recieved. Wanted pink purse looks like it was out of stock . Had to get a refund by seller. Slow response too. Not reccomend. So disappointed waited a week. Usually royal mail first class are fast and reliable. I don't believe my item was lost, must have been out of stock or mistake that its on sale. I get all my royal mail deliveries on time, this is the first time this has happened.waited for this item, but nothing arrived. Really wanted this purse.

Lloytron 2-Slice Tangerine Steel Wide Slot Toaster, 1000 Watt
Lloytron 2-Slice Tangerine Steel Wide Slot Toaster, 1000 Watt
Price: 29.89

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality tangerine toaster makes perfect toast, 15 May 2014
I was searching for a new toaster and saw this tangerine coloured toaster which was eye catching and had excellent reviews so I had to get this one. The toaster has a crumbs tray underneath which makes it less messy, which I love. Its a simple basic toaster at a reasonable price, ive seen toasters just like this which could be twice the price, just because they are coloured toasters. This definitely looks modern and up to date in my kitchen. It makes toast perfectly, I would reccomend, its worth the money, ive had cheap ones which make a mess and this one comes with crumb tray, what more could you want. Love this toaster. Five stars.

Chinese Mixed Spice [5 Spice] 250g
Chinese Mixed Spice [5 Spice] 250g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars found chinese five spice / amazon!, 10 May 2014
Could not find locally or at any super market near me. Great price and fast delivery. I brought this because it is a great spice to add to chinese noodles ( chicken chow mein) meats or other. Fantastic thanks.

Fashionwu Ladies' Charmings Gold Plated Black Color Bib Bubble Collar Square Bead Statement Necklace
Offered by Sunny Boy
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars sleek stylish and looks expensive., 2 May 2014
Very stylish necklace, it really dresses up your outfit. It doesn't feel cheap, it looks expensive. Happy with purchase. Love this design.

Fashionwu Women's Retro Style clolorful Tone Rhinestone Chain Necklace White
Fashionwu Women's Retro Style clolorful Tone Rhinestone Chain Necklace White
Offered by Sunny Boy
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars white necklace will go with everything, very stylish., 2 May 2014
The seller has good communication with customer. It arrived within 18 days from china with tracking number. The necklace I brought was in colour white because it will go with every colour. Looks expensive and stylish. A really great statement necklace. Thank you.

Womens Ladies Oversized Batwing Boat Neck Jersey Long Top Tunic Dress Necklace (Black,16)
Offered by Krisp Clothing
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice top and necklace, great quality, very stylish., 22 April 2014
The colour I ordered is black, I like the feel and the quality is great. It came with a necklace that compliments the top really well. I feel this top will last a long time, as the material is good. I would definitely order more colours again. I am really happy with purchase, and the seller responded to my email when I asked a question. great service. I reccomend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3