Profile for PC2 > Reviews

Content by PC2

PC2

7dayshop Portable High Resolution 35mm Film & Slide Scanner. Colour LCD Screen and 8GB SD Card - Use for your old Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, Konica, Ilford Colour Negative, Black & White and Colour Slide Films!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 64.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased with the results - the colours don't seem as ..., 15 Aug 2014
Scanner arrived quickly and was well packed. Both the slide and the negative holders are a bit tricky to use - slides in plastic surrounds only just fit, so kept popping out before I could close the holder. I also have quite a lot of negatives which don't have sprocket holes and I ended up feeding these straight into the scanner. Overall, I was pleased with the results - the colours don't seem as true as I remember but I guess that is probably deterioration over the years rather than a problem with the scanner. You have to scan the images onto an SD card before you can load them onto your computer.

The Telegraph: All New Big Book of Cryptic Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
by THE TELEGRAPH
Price: 6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for cryptic crossword lovers., 19 Sep 2013
This book of crosswords and solutions was all I was expecting. Having the solutions at the back of the book is great, although it does tend to encourage 'cheating'. Delivery was quick.

SuperLEDTM GU10 LED BULB 5.5W WITH 27 x 5050 SMD LEDs IN WARM WHITE PERFECT FOR REPLACING 50W HALOGEN
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what you'd expect, 24 Dec 2012
Light bulbs arrived quite quickly and are just as you would expect them to be... Too early yet to tell how long they will last.

New ladies Visconti Colorado black red two tone soft leather purse wallet cd21
New ladies Visconti Colorado black red two tone soft leather purse wallet cd21
Offered by Lets Travel
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this purse, 18 Oct 2010
I love my new purse - I love the colours and the fact that I can get so much in it - there's plenty of room for coins, cards, tickets and more. The leather feels really soft too.