Profile for Laura Wingfield > Reviews

Content by Laura Wingfield

Laura Wingfield

XMI Xmini Uno Portable Mini Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Gun Metal Grey
Price: 24.63

5.0 out of 5 stars XMI Xmini Uno Portable Mini Speaker, 22 Aug 2013
I was looking for speakers for my laptop and came upon this one by chance. It wasn't what I was looking for I thought, but I was intrigued at the amount of reviews it had...good ones I discovered... the excellent bass sound was mentioned, (so many small speakers sound thin and tinny) and I realised that it could also be used with my I pod, another bonus, not to mention the reasonable price. I think its absolutely incredible! A neat little gadget with good quality sound and amazing volume. I am delighted with it and friends and family very impressed too, in fact I may have caused a rush on sales! Highly recommended

Clouds That Look Like Things: From the Cloud Appreciation Society
Clouds That Look Like Things: From the Cloud Appreciation Society
by Gavin Pretor-Pinney
Price: 9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Clouds that look like things, 8 May 2013
I bought this for my 88 year old Mum who is always making pictures out of clouds. I was a bit disappointed within the quality of the photographs. A pity seeing that they are the whole point of the book.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy)
by Laini Taylor
Price: 7.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter of Smoke and Bone, 8 May 2013
I picked up this book in the library, not knowing what to expect. When I started it I couldn't put it down. I have never read a story like this! What an imagination this writer has! I immediately ordered it and the follow up from Amazon for my daughter.

The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self
The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self
by Julia Cameron
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Artist`s Way, 8 May 2013
Easy to follow and surprisingly helpful. I am working my way through it and doing the daily writing and now after a few weeks I am reaping some of the benefits.

Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy)
Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy)
by Laini Taylor
Price: 11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Days of Blood and Starlight, 7 May 2013
Second book from Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy. I found this book more difficult to get into somehow, but persevered and enjoyed it. What an imagination!

A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
by George R. R. Martin
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dance with Dragons, 7 May 2013
Brilliant book. The whole series is spellbinding! The screen adaptation very good also. What more can I say? Thanks very much!

A Dance With Dragons: Part 1 Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 1 Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
by George R. R. Martin
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dance with Dragons, 7 May 2013
Great books have a job to put them down, not sure how I shall survive when I have read the last one!

BRIO 33223 Mighty Red Action Locomotive
BRIO 33223 Mighty Red Action Locomotive
Offered by unibooks-direct
Price: 24.07

5.0 out of 5 stars BRIO 33223 Mighty Red Action Locomotive, 7 May 2013
Lovely little engine, with hooter and lights. It chuffs round the track pulling carriages over the bridges. A great hit with my grandsons.

Pintoy Doll's Buggy
Pintoy Doll's Buggy
Price: 37.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Pintoy Doll`s buggy, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Doll's Buggy (Toy)
Lovely little buggy, easy to put together, easy to push for my 18 month old granddaughter and a great hit.

Imajo Rag Doll Rosanne
Imajo Rag Doll Rosanne
Offered by Kiddymania & Dollymania
Price: 15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fair Trade and Handmade Rag Doll Rosanne, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Imajo Rag Doll Rosanne (Toy)
I`m delighted with Rosanne. My granddaughter is not two yet, but carries her around and cuddles her. The clothes come off easily so when the time comes we will be buying more for her more. Lovely also, that the money goes to the right place with fare trade, and great to have a hand made product instead of the gaudy plastic.