Profile for Silver fox > Reviews

Content by Silver fox

Silver fox

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Willis Judd New Ladies Tri Colour Magnetic Titanium Bracelet In Black Velet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sep 2014
Very good product, well worth the purchase.

Medicine For Nurses
Medicine For Nurses
by M Toohey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Medicine For Nurses (Hardcover)
This was bought for my wife who used to be in the Nursing profession. She found it to be excellent and brought back many memories of hard work and study.

Better You Magnesium Oil Joint Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Joint Spray 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Herbal Remedy, 8 Mar 2014
This was recommended to me by a good friend who had used it. I found that it did help with the pain and would recommend anyone to try it.

PosturePlast Triple Action Lower Back Pain Relief Plaster
PosturePlast Triple Action Lower Back Pain Relief Plaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pain Aid, 8 Mar 2014
Having had this recommended to me, I purchased a number of them and found them to be excellent and as such would purchase again.

Biofreeze Roll On 3oz
Biofreeze Roll On 3oz
Offered by PHYSIOSTORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Pain Relief, 8 Mar 2014
This did not have the effect I thought it would and such I would not give it my 100% recommendation.

Effico Tonic 500ml
Effico Tonic 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tonic, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Effico Tonic 500ml (Misc.)
This is one of the best products for helping in the recovery from illness. I have used this myself as has members of my family and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Nestlé Nutrition Nutren® Build-Up® Instant Drink Strawberry 38g 4 Sachets
Nestlé Nutrition Nutren® Build-Up® Instant Drink Strawberry 38g 4 Sachets
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutritional Aide, 8 Mar 2014
Bought for a sick relative and found that it aided their recovery very well indeed. I would certainly recommend it.

Gents Leather Wrist Bag / Hand Bag / Travel Bag / Organiser Taxi Drivers Bag - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel Aid, 8 Mar 2014
Excellent value, very easy to use and you can store a number of documents inside and keep very safe indeed. Would recommend

Build Up Nutrition Shake Strawberry 4 sachets
Build Up Nutrition Shake Strawberry 4 sachets
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Food Supplement, 8 Mar 2014
When a member of my family was taken ill, I ordered this and found that it certainly assisted her in her recovery. Would recommend

How Do You Manage To Be Such A Wonderful Mother? Pills And Alcohol Greeting Card
Offered by Dean Morris Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a Laugh, 8 Mar 2014
I bought this for my Daughter in Law as what she does is brilliant. I thought she would appreciate it which she did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3