Profile for Walshy > Reviews

Fitness-Mad Weighted Wave Hula Hoop - 1.5Kg
Fitness-Mad Weighted Wave Hula Hoop - 1.5Kg
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ouch........, 29 Jan 2014
Well, it took me an evening in on my own without my boyfriend there to laugh at me to master this. Have finally managed to keep it going but boy does it hurt. Can't wait to use it again though to see if it is going to do me good and help me shape up around my waist but it's early days. Am definitely going to keep using it now though as it really good fun. As usual, swift delivery from Amazon.

Tax Disc Holder Skin UK GB SPLAT RED WHITE BLUE - FREE POSTAGE
Tax Disc Holder Skin UK GB SPLAT RED WHITE BLUE - FREE POSTAGE
Offered by Artisticky
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Nov 2013
I bought this because I thought it looked unusual. Very disappointed by the product. Very thin and flimsy and over-priced for what it is. Have sent it back.

Based On A True Story
Based On A True Story
Price: 9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it....., 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Based On A True Story (Audio CD)
I LOVE THIS CD. Will buy lots more of their music. In fact, I'm going to look now to see what else I can get. Don't think twice, just buy it.

Wynn's 1831076 29601 Clean Air 100 ml
Wynn's 1831076 29601 Clean Air 100 ml
Offered by RRD Automotive
Price: 6.85

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so lovely smelling....., 3 Oct 2013
Very unlike me to bother writing a review but I was so impressed with this product that I felt the need. Used it last night and the car smelt fantastic this morning. If the smell lasts for a while, I will be most definitely be buying this on a regular basis. Only given 4 stars as I don't know how long the smell will last... Fab so far..

Bodi-Tek Back Magic
Bodi-Tek Back Magic
Price: 23.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended..., 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Back Magic (Sports)
Following a chat with a friend about back-stretching to overcome my long-term back problems, I found this product on Amazon and decided that, if the majority of the reviews were to be believed, it could help.

I have now used this for one week and have been able, for the whole of this time, to not take the anti-inflammatory drugs that I have relied on for the last nearly 20 years due to degenerated disc problems.

To say I am chuffed to bits with this product is totally under-stating it. It's FANTASTIC. I cannot believe that 5 minutes twice a day on this can stop me from all that pain. But it really can..... I heartily recommend that you try this. See for yourself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2014 10:18 AM BST

The Quest For The Lost Roman Legions
The Quest For The Lost Roman Legions
by Tony Clunn
Price: 12.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating..., 13 Aug 2012
I bought this book having seen a documentary on Teutoburg years ago. The book is absolutely fascinating and I found it difficult to put it down. It's a perfect mix of the modern search for treasure and historical facts mixed with a blooming good story! I heartily recommend this book.

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book..., 1 Jun 2012
For some time, I have been heading towards being a veggie but never really found exciting enough recipes to tempt my partner with. Until I found this book. It's fantastic and I can't recommend it highly enough to veggies and non-veggies alike.

Drawing for the Artistically Undiscovered (Klutz)
Drawing for the Artistically Undiscovered (Klutz)
by John Cassidy
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive.., 5 Mar 2010
Bought this for my boyfriend at Christmas and have subsequently bought one for a friend and my son. It's really good fun and everyone wanted to have a go!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit
by J. R. R. Tolkien
Price: 8.52

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books ever written..., 20 Jan 2010
This review is from: The Hobbit (Paperback)
I can't say much more than that. If you don't read it, you are missing out an a fantastic adventure and it should be compulsory reading for everyone.

Le Creuset Stoneware Utensil Jar, Small, Volcanic
Le Creuset Stoneware Utensil Jar, Small, Volcanic
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match, 29 Jun 2009
Perfect match for my le creuset pans. Ideal size to keep a few handy things in next to the cooker. Good quality jar.