Profile for Alireza B. > Reviews

Content by Alireza B.

Alireza B.

Pleasing Hand Carved Wooden Decorative Trinket Jewellery Box (20.3 X 12.7 X 6.4) Cm With Floral Carvings

2.0 out of 5 stars Several problems with this, I'm sending it back for sure, 14 Mar 2014
The positive: it is really well hand-crafted on the outside.

The negatives:
1. The item smells bad
2. The hinges are rusty
3. There is a cheap textile material lining inside, but it is certainly not velvet.
4. The textile inside is horribly glued into the interior of the box with blotches of glue visible.
5. The textile does not even fit correctly to the inside dimensions.
6. The lid of the box can not be opened and closed easily and gets stuck

Overall, the item looks like something cheap and used that you could buy from a garage sale. It does not appear to be new. I am sending this back.

Blackspur BB-BH213 Combination Cable Lock
Blackspur BB-BH213 Combination Cable Lock
Offered by Lowest Price
Price: 1.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but does the job, 14 Mar 2014
I wanted a cheap lock, so I can't complain. It is good value for money. Just some things to consider:
* you can not change the 4-digit combination code
* the cable is shorter than I thought (I guessed 32" to be longer, but that was my mistake)
* the cable is VERY thin so the lock can be broken easily by a thief

Oxford Combination Cable Lock - Bronze
Oxford Combination Cable Lock - Bronze
Offered by Lids Direct
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, except the code is fixed, 14 Mar 2014
The product is great and I've been using it for a month without any problems. But the 4-digit code to open it can not be changed.

Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack
Silverline 752082 LED Clip-On Lights 2-Pack
Price: 2.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but works, 14 Mar 2014
The rubber band looks like it won't last too long, but I've been using it for a month without any problems. Sometimes the button to turn the light on/off does not work but when I press it two or three times, it works. Anyways, the main reason why I bought it is that it was the cheapest option, and it does the job, so I'm OK with it.