Profile for Staffan > Reviews

LG 49UB850V 49-inch Widescreen Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview HD
LG 49UB850V 49-inch Widescreen Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview HD
Price: 971.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect picture and 3D!, 7 Jun 2014
This TV is a just pleasure to watch - everything looks great. Even your old DVDs. Its passive 3D (like in cinemas), but it just got a whole lot better with this TV in full HD and better than active. The 3D images are even sharper than in the cinemas. I'm looking forward to 4K movies, but this TV is already near perfect in full HD. The user interface is OK (WebOS), but could be better. Some things you wanna do often - like changing sound output from speakers to headphones is not easy and the placement of headphones input is a design flaw (not on the side or top). Hopefully LG will make up in an WebOS update because you do not want to unplug the headphones often on this TV (because it's so hard to do). In the price range for this TV (you don't even need to "rob a bank") - you just don't get any better TV in 2014. My best TV buy ever - I never been this satisfied!

P.S.
Make sure you use some time to adjust the picture settings. The default settings you can choose from are mostly awful.

The 4400 Complete Collection (Series 1-4) [DVD]
The 4400 Complete Collection (Series 1-4) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacqueline McKenzie
Price: 29.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't watch - it has no ending!, 15 Feb 2014
"Complete series" - that's a lie! Well, if you want to see a great series (I really liked it!) were the ending (season 5 or whatever) was cancelled by the studio - go ahead! Unfortunately, I was not aware until I was in the middle of the third season - so I'm furious now! How can they treat people like that? I will never watch series again before I know for sure they actually made an ending to it!

SAMRICK - Apple iPod Touch 5 5G & The New iPod Touch 5th Generation - Transparent Screen Protector/Film/Foil (3 Layer Technology) & Microfibre Cloth - (Pack of 5)
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd
Price: 1.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 28 April 2013
I don't how this product got so high rates from other customers - the reason why I bought it (they must work for the company). This product is really awful!
The stickers applied to the foil to be removed after application - are impossible to remove!!! The must have used superglue on the stickers. You also get a
lot of air bubbles - even on the iPod touch screen when you remove the protection foil. So my iPod Touch looks awful now and no way to get the bubbles away from
the iPod Touch screen and certainly not the foil - which I guess actually does protect the screen. I guess I'm not covered by the guarantee for this mess - shoot!
Stay away from this product if you don't want to ruin your iPod and your day!!!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Seasons 1-4 [Blu-ray] [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Various
Price: 50.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 13 Mar 2013
I bought this Blu-ray edition of Star Wars The Clone Wars season 1-4 on Amazon UK for my son. He really loved all of it and I must say it's really a high quality animation product from the hands of George Lucas and company. Also most of the episodes have really exciting stories, lots of action and fun - never boring. Absolutely amazing and I can highly recommend it!

I handed over the product info to Amazon UK about the audio and subtitles, but they would not believe me, since I didn't upload the cover as proof (the have the cover themselves - "shipped from Amazon", so why should I bother!?). So as a bonus info I can tell you that the audio and subtitles are as follows: English, Danish, Dutch, French, Norwegian and Swedish Audio (5.1) + subtitles. Finnish no audio - only subtitles. The blu-ray editon product contains 3 Blu-ray dics for each season containing 22 episodes 12 discs in all containing 88 episodes + some featurettes, concept art and commentaries).

Enjoy! (You will for sure if you like Star Wars and animation!)

Regarding Henry [DVD] [1991]
Regarding Henry [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Price: 7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Regarding Harrison, 20 Oct 2003
This review is from: Regarding Henry [DVD] [1991] (DVD)
This film may have an unrealistic plot - the change in
Henry's (Harrison) personality is very unlikely and
unbelievable. However, the movie is very entertaining
and full of emotions. The acting is so great and it's
great to see that one of my favorite actors can play
other roles than just (funny) macho men. Check it out!