Profile for Mr. Mark A. K. Woodcock > Reviews

Content by Mr. Mark A. K....

Mr. Mark A. K. Woodcock (United Kingdom)

Kingston Technology 8 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing
Price: 3.12

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, small, dosnt stream movies....., 6 April 2014
I use USB's to stream movies onto my xbox, however I bought a few of these and the transfer rate is so incredibly slow.
If you try to playback films like I do onto a console or a pc you will get a sound delay, or in some cases the film will not playback unless transferred across..... A 1.5gb file can take 5 minutes to transfer so imagine transferring the full amount with many different files across..

AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 9.8 Feet / 3.0 m
AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 9.8 Feet / 3.0 m
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not transmit sound unless you have specific graphics card..., 6 April 2014
Great product, but you will not get sound unless you have a particular graphics card (I think?) I dont use this cable much but its good once in a while for streaming videos across to the TV, but your sound will come out of your PC unless you get around that, I remember reading at the time it was to do with graphics cards I believe.... I have a Geoforce GTX 560, I think AMD might work, but I have not looked into it....

PicknBuy Controller Keyboard chat pad for XBOX 360
PicknBuy Controller Keyboard chat pad for XBOX 360
Offered by PicknBuy
Price: 15.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest there is and a complete pile of s***, 6 April 2014
Go for the xbox official one, I rarely buy third party items but this is not even usable. Technically it works, but whenever you press certain keys they will just keep entering that particular letter in over and over, so basically you could type "r" and this brilliant device will keep typing "r" about 20 times, so you are constantly going back and deleting letter.... If you dont want to get a chat pad like this, I would just recommend a USB keyboard, yeah sure its larger, but you can type faster and it does not make the controller as bulky.

Bobino Medium Black Cable Wrap/Tidy perfect for adaptors, usb cables, chargers
Bobino Medium Black Cable Wrap/Tidy perfect for adaptors, usb cables, chargers
Offered by Glint
Price: 2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Not completely sure how useful this SIZE is.., 6 April 2014
I love the smaller bobino's and do not mind the larger ones but this middle ground size is only useful for a small handful of items I have, currently I have 3 of these and one is being use for a mouse cord for my laptop so it is neat and tidy when I commute somewhere with it. But larger cables such as laptop chargers would only work with the larger bobino.

Bobino Small Turquoise Cable Wrap/Cord Tidy perfect for mp3 player and phone ear buds
Offered by Europens
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tangled headphones, 6 April 2014
These are great, I must have around 5 for headphones and various other cables! you can even use them to just shorten the slack of headphones you might be using at that particular time. These are thick, rigid and durable, they do not cost much either so if your fed up of getting your headphones tangled up, you might aswell invest in at least one!?

Bobino Large Red Cord Wrap
Bobino Large Red Cord Wrap
Offered by Handy Ideas
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps cables tidy, but needs to be a bit bigger...., 6 April 2014
I have multiple bobino's in the 3 offered sizes and the large one is probably my least favourite. The product is thick rubber and does its job well, however, I think it can probably only wrap up about 1metre of cable, if that. (My example is based on a an HDMI cable and also a printer cable, I have a few of these bobino's). They wrap up alot of the cable but then there is still a fair bit left over, so I think they need to create a larger one... Still does the job though for other cables, e.g. Ethernet cables....

Shipping was very fast.

Wank Wipes
Wank Wipes
Offered by MOMO GIFTWARE
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny but pricey, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Wank Wipes
I bought this to send to a friends house as a joke, he did really enjoy the gesture but for the price it does seem a bit too much. The box design is high resolution and well printed but at the end of the day they are just a box of tissues!. Who would of guessed....

3D Print US Great Electric guitar player&Jimi Hendrix Background Case Cover for iPhone 5/5S- Personalized Hard Cell Phone Back Protective Case Shell-Perfect as gift
Offered by daydaycover
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow shipping but great product!, 6 April 2014
This item is printed in China as I have now learnt, but it was worth it, I am really happy with the case. It took about 12 days to come which seems quite long compared to 80% of the items on amazon. It was quite hard to tell what the final product would look like due to the online picture just being an artwork image, but its very good. The surface is a smooth matte finish with nice saturated colours. I'm sure in time the design might scratch off but if you don't mind spending a bit of money to get a slightly different case for your phone then its worth it then! The resolution looks a bit low, but as this is a more painterly looking design it holds up well..

Step Brothers [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Step Brothers [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Dvd ~ Will Ferrell
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Will Farrel, 8 Mar 2009
Another Will Farrel film, not that its a bad thing, very funny. For Will farrel fans 5 stars. I gave it 4 stars, its funny, easy to watch, not for kids ovbiously as its a 15.