Profile for elegni > Reviews

Content by elegni

elegni

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Data Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod 3.2 Feet (1m Purple)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the product, 18 Mar. 2015
Really pleased with the product. A lot better than the others I have bought in the past including from Curry's.

Catherine Lansfield Royal Manor King Bed Quiltset, Gold
Catherine Lansfield Royal Manor King Bed Quiltset, Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
Came quickly and is like heaven...beautiful quality which washes well.

Beech Finish 5 Tier Wooden Bookcase With Doors
Beech Finish 5 Tier Wooden Bookcase With Doors
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to put together and didn't take me long to ..., 17 Nov. 2014
Lovely lovely unit. Really easy to put together and didn't take me long to put together.

WASH AWAY YOUR TROUBLES BATHROOM QUOTE VINYL WALL ART DECAL STICKER 16 COLOURS AVAILABLE (light blue)
Offered by Wall Art Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put up and looks fantastic, 17 Nov. 2014
Came quicker than I expected. Easy to put up and looks fantastic.

We Sell Wall Art Follow Your Dreams Wall Art Decal Vinyl Sticker Lounge Bedroom Large Gold
Offered by WeSellWallArt

5.0 out of 5 stars So very easy to put up and it looks beautiful in my ..., 17 Nov. 2014
Came quite quickly. So very easy to put up and it looks beautiful in my bedroom..

Japanese Lucky Cat - LARGE - Wall Art Vinyl Sticker 110cm x 82cm Red
Japanese Lucky Cat - LARGE - Wall Art Vinyl Sticker 110cm x 82cm Red
Offered by Stickers On Your Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars It came really quickly and was fairly easy to put on the wall, 17 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my sons room. It came really quickly and was fairly easy to put on the wall. It was a lot bigger than I imagine but it's still good quality and is a focal point..

Parisot Infinity Cupboard 2-Door Cupboard with Particle Boards Plus Paper Foil, 76.6 x 78 x 39.9 cm, White

3.0 out of 5 stars But for what you pay for it's not too bad., 17 Nov. 2014
I bought this as a show cupboard. The doors don't fit exactly, but will close. Instructions weren't the easiest I have had. But for what you pay for it's not too bad.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
Came within a few days. Lovely compact case and gives my phone protection...quite a jazzy cover...

FOUR
FOUR
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: FOUR (Audio CD)
Came on day of release and my daughter has had this on rewind ever since...

Instylewall Home Decorative Mural Decal Art Vinyl Wall Sticker Window Open Tree View Green Forest Wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars The sticker was easy to put up, 17 Nov. 2014
This took about a week to arrive and the tracking kept showing it as being in China. I contacted the seller who came back to me really quickly and informed me it was on its way. The sticker was easy to put up, but it's easier with 2 people doing the main picture. It's lovely and I have moved it a couple of times and it's still stuck down. It looks exactly as it is on here and I would definitely buy from the seller again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4