Profile for B. Edwards > Reviews

Content by B. Edwards

B. Edwards "Laid Back Lush" (Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Cadorabo ! Nokia Lumia 800 Leather Cover Wallet Book Style in black
Cadorabo ! Nokia Lumia 800 Leather Cover Wallet Book Style in black
Offered by cadorabo-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 July 2013
Bought this for hubby, he is chuffed to bits with it :) good quality, arrived promptly & I've gained loads of brownie points with the OH ........ happiness all round :)

The Lemon Book - Natural Recipes and Preparations
The Lemon Book - Natural Recipes and Preparations

5.0 out of 5 stars When God gives you lemons......, 4 Jan 2013
Not just for lemonade, oh no ........ so much more ! Great tips & recipes. My local shop is going to run out of lemons,I'm intending to bulk buy these little yellow gems :)

The Practical Minimalist: How I simplified my life, retired early, and pursued my dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars ...... interesting, 4 Jan 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Makes me want rush to the tip with all my unnecessary stuff !!! Clutter free living here I come. 2013 is gonna be a fresh start for me :) thanks jess :)

Wendy Woo's Year - A Pocketful of Smiles - 101 ideas for a happy year and a happy you

5.0 out of 5 stars smiley:), 2 Dec 2012
Will be giving some of these ideas a try. A very happy little book, thanks Wendy woo, I now have a pocket bulging with happy thoughts.:) :)

Unscramble - Best Free Jumbled Anagrams Words Games
Unscramble - Best Free Jumbled Anagrams Words Games

4.0 out of 5 stars brain ache, 9 Nov 2012
addictive, but struggled on us cities :( don't like to be beaten, so keep on trying !! i will be a usa expert soon :)

The God of Small Things
The God of Small Things
by Arundhati Roy

1.0 out of 5 stars YAWN, 30 Jan 2012
After 3 attempts at reading this book ( the 1st 100 pages ), I have finally admitted defeat ...... I just kept hoping it would get better ....... it doesn't !! BORING BORING BORING

The Daisy Sutra: Conversations with My Dog
The Daisy Sutra: Conversations with My Dog
by Helen Weaver

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for animal lovers, 7 Oct 2008
Kleenex at the ready !!!! This book is very well written and had me in floods of tears, but at the same time is extremly heart warming. This is a great book for anyone with a love of not just animals but life itself. Even for the skeptics out there, this book is very uplifting.

The Way of the Buddha: The Illustrated Dhammapada (Gift Book)
The Way of the Buddha: The Illustrated Dhammapada (Gift Book)
by Rubin Museum of Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Illustrated Enlightenment, 7 Oct 2008
A truly wonderful gift book. If you are buying this as a gift for someone you should really order two, as soon as you see this little book and read the uplifting and inspirational words you will undoubtably want to keep it for yourself.

At My Mother's Knee ...
At My Mother's Knee ...
by Paul O'Grady

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!!, 7 Oct 2008
Wonderful, great, fantastic, LOVED IT !!!
Written with great humour,(laughed out loud reading the bush baby incident!!) but it's Paul's love for his family that really shines through. Can't wait until the next book, I'm just gagging to know more about this wonderful entertainer.
Three cheers for Mr Paul James O'Grady MBE.......... Hip Hip Hooray....

Simply Karma
Simply Karma

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, 22 Mar 2007
This review is from: Simply Karma (Audio CD)
I don't know what the other reviewer was expecting but I certainly don't agree with them. Cd 1 & 2 are from the body and soul range (Called CALM & RELAXATION ) that you can buy seperatly (from Amazon of course !!) both of which (i think) have had good reviews. I liked this very much. so much so i have since bought Simply YOGA, MEDITATION,& CHILLOUT ! I'm now considering some of the other titles in the simply range. I think these are SIMPLY Good value. Lets face it you generally get what you pay for, these are a 4 cd box set for under a tenner ! come on people you're not seriously expecting Madge or Robbie in your front room ! So if you are looking for some simple tunes for a simple price then what are you waiting for simply add these to your shopping basket. And if you're unhappy with them they are cheap enough to give away to the local charity shop.

Page: 1 | 2