Profile for Miavirgo > Reviews

NCIS - Season 10 [DVD]
NCIS - Season 10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Harmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Never let's me down!, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: NCIS - Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
I am a huge fan of NCIS and have all the seasons on DVD. This season was by far the best, I loved finding out more about the background of the main characters and their lives. I can not wait for the next season!

Jazooli Adjustable Soft Fabric Dog/Puppy Harness Lead - Green - Medium
Jazooli Adjustable Soft Fabric Dog/Puppy Harness Lead - Green - Medium
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a lovely bright colour with nice soft material, 21 Aug 2014
I bought this harness for my standard chihuaha as his current one had become tatty, it is a lovely bright colour with nice soft material. The clip is easy to use and the hole is the right size for him to fit his head through comfortably, im very happy with it.

Small Blue Ancol Reflective Paw and Bone Dog Collar 93540
Small Blue Ancol Reflective Paw and Bone Dog Collar 93540
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 12 Aug 2014
This item arrived quickly and well packaged, it is of high quality and felt nice and soft with no little sharp bits of glue which I find irritate my dogs neck. The clip is nice and easy to use and the adjustment is also nice and simple, I am very pleased and will now be ordering one for my other dog.

Red Dingo Paw Print Enamel Dog Tag Red - Small
Red Dingo Paw Print Enamel Dog Tag Red - Small
Offered by Your Pet Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 12 Aug 2014
This item arrived very quickly, it was well packaged and presented attached to a lovely little card. I ordered the small for my chihuaha and it is the perfect size about a 1pence piece. It is a nice thick piece of metal not the flimsy ones you usually get and the engraving was nice and deep definately not wearing off. The ring attachment was extremely strong and tough, it took me about 15minutes to attach it all together as the ring was so tough. Im so pleased with this item and will be purchasing another in the future for my other dog.

Quartet [DVD]
Quartet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Quartet [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely awful, the plot was silly and I found the whole film very boring!

The Following - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
The Following - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bacon

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 27 July 2014
Absolutely amazing, I was gripped from the first episode! It is pretty scary & jumpy in most episodes but is so well done each episode is like a mini movie! Can not wait for season 2!

Pink Plastic Handle Stainless Steel Twisted Bottle Straw Brush Cleaner
Pink Plastic Handle Stainless Steel Twisted Bottle Straw Brush Cleaner
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, 27 July 2014
Perfect for cleaning the straw on my reusable smoothie tupperware glass.

Impex Flat Strung Sequins 6mm Green - per metre
Impex Flat Strung Sequins 6mm Green - per metre
Offered by dollys craft corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 27 July 2014
These came very quickly, well packaged and as described very happy.

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 4Mm Round
Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 4Mm Round

1.0 out of 5 stars Binned!, 27 July 2014
Bought these for everyday wear, after a few days of wear my ears turned black where they touched which has never happened before with other sterling silver items I have worn for years. Thrown them in the bin not very happy.

Two Genuine Sterling Silver 925 Plain Stopper Beads - to fit Pandora, Chamilia, Biagi and similar European Bracelets
Offered by Sparkly Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased!, 1 July 2014
I ordered these to go on my pandora bangle as I like simple decoration, I absolutely love them they look much more expensive than the price I paid. They take a bit of wiggling and twisting to get onto the bracelet but when they are on they fit perfectly and hold my beads where I want them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9