Profile for NAB > Reviews

Mens Jarrow Suede Look Mules Slippers Blue Size 8
Mens Jarrow Suede Look Mules Slippers Blue Size 8
Offered by The Slippers Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep my feet warm!, 7 Dec 2014
These slippers are well made and I have no complains. I use size 8 shoes and bought size 8 of these and it fits well.

20W Warm White LED Low Energy Flood Light With PIR Sensor ,LED Outdoor Home Floodlamp.Security Waterproof IP65. (Warm white, 1)
Offered by mcitymall77®

3.0 out of 5 stars Light is bright but with flawed construction, 7 Oct 2014
Light is bright but the connection cable is too short. You have to connect the wires out side the light instead of inside that keep the wiring connections out of water when rain.

If the connection wire was long enough at least could take the wire behind the wall.

U bracket is too small to angle the light down.

Elgato EyeTV W, Mobile TV Hotspot for your iPad, iPhone & Android, black
Elgato EyeTV W, Mobile TV Hotspot for your iPad, iPhone & Android, black

3.0 out of 5 stars Elgato EyeTV Mobile TV wi fi module, 16 Mar 2014
I bought this to use with ipad mini running OS 7.0.6. It works OK but as the instructions say need to keep the module near a window and also use the Ariel with long lead.

Short antenna that plug into the unit simply don't work, may be the signal is not that strong in the area.

Unit itself is quite plasticky and flimsy though the picture looks solid unit. Size is about the size of a small match box. I doubt the durability of on off switch since you have to use it frequently.

Even when the unit is on, if I disconnect the wi fi signal from Ipad to use internet, it may not connect back when I switch to elgato signal on EyeTV W 305666 connection. Then I have to turn the TV module off and switch back on again.

Simply I can't keep the Elgato keep plugged in to a power supply and switched on the TV on iPad when I want it.

When I get it connected signal is good and DAB TV work well.

TV guide facility is a bonus.

I tried to get the signal on Iphone 4S, that did not work though it says it works with iphone 4.

It did not work on HTC HD either and it is not on their compatible product list anyway.

Simply it will not work on all the android and apple products even though some are listed as compatible on manual.

So make sure at least your intended use is in their compatibility list before you buy this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 2:49 PM BST

Animal Farm: A Fairy Story (Penguin Modern Classics)
Animal Farm: A Fairy Story (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is funny but there is a serious message within it. Excellent!!, 30 Jan 2014
I wish I read this long ago but still not too late. It is very funny story even stand for the day. Though it was well presented in a funny way there is a serious story behind it not only about communism but about administrators on every corner of our planet.

Spinal Interventions in Pain Management (Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Pain Medicine)
by Karen Simpson
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written paractical approach to interventional pain management, 15 Sep 2013
If you are doing interventional pain management this booklet will give you practical tips to get it right. It is well summarized to make it a pocket size and therefore need to read very carefully to get every step without omissions.

I have met all three authors and some of the contributors at the Leeds pain course. That made it easy to understand the book.

I really liked the cervical spine intervention chapter contributed by Dr Sherdil Nath and his unique fail safe approach repeatedly described at the course.

Torch LA4055 5 LED Carrier Fit Rear Bike Light
Torch LA4055 5 LED Carrier Fit Rear Bike Light
Offered by bikemadness

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work at all - Requested refund, 14 Sep 2013
Item arrived soon but with dead batteries. So I changed with new batteries. Light came on but go off instantly. Cleaned the contacts but no joy. Decided to request refund and Amazon agreed for the refund. Ordered a different light.

BBB Quick Release Bag with Reflective Strip Extra Small
BBB Quick Release Bag with Reflective Strip Extra Small

1.0 out of 5 stars You can safely put a egg in it., 13 Sep 2013
It is too small to put anything than a large egg! I wish I bought the bigger version of it.

Bi-tek Quick Release Pannier Rack - Black - Cycle Bike Accessory
Bi-tek Quick Release Pannier Rack - Black - Cycle Bike Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars It is light weight and strong enough for the purpose, 6 Jun 2013
I bought this to say good bye to backpack but wanted something very light. I am happy with the wight and simplicity of attachments. When I took the rear plastic attachment for the light, there was enough room for a full length cycle pump. I wrapped it with a hand wipe cloth and inserted it there to avoid it rattling. It worked very well. Can get it out easily from it's spring action.

I changed the direction of the top rack on the bar to halt things slipping out.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bright light and good for country roads but flimsy swich and mnount, 26 May 2013
I goes to work on bike even in the winter and wanted a very bright light to bike in think dark bike roads. Used a LED leser and that was fairly good but not perfect. This one has superseded that one with regards to brightness. Had to buy the battery pack separately but should last even couple of hour journey without any problem once fully charged.

Light mount is a rubber band and I am not sure how long that will lasts. There was a spare one in the box. Could have done with a solid a mount.

Had a problem with the switch! Light go through modes while riding and switch itself off. Then it stop working altogether.

I removed the switch and it got a square metal plate with a round hole through which plastic rod pass to press a metal plate to make the contact to trigger the light.

Whole thing is loose because the square plate has come off.

Could not fix it and took the whole switch out.

Only way to switch the light on now make metal contacts manually.

In short this light will not out run the cree bulb's life span of 100,000hours they claim.

Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64 bit OEM, FQC-05955
Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64 bit OEM, FQC-05955
Offered by Aqua Reefer

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like a hybrid between touch screen Ipod, ipad or blackberry tablet and windows XP, 29 Mar 2013
I did not have a problem getting used it when I looked at it like using a touch screen device with a mouse. Waking from sleep is very quick and starting from shut down is faster than XP but I am not sure whether there is a noticeable difference compared to Windows 7.

Much more user friendly to work with multiple programms and tabs.

Overall very good but I would not upgrade a older machine just for windows 8. I got it with a new i7 processor, 8GB Ram laptop which would be faster anyway.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6