ARRAY(0xaef50d68)

Profile for Klaus Schneider > Reviews

Content by Klaus Schneider

Klaus Schneider

Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)
Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Mario!, 5 Dec 2013
I haven't been able to play it a lot so far, but what I played has been pure fun. My wife loves the cat costume and it seems that Nintendo will never run out of new ideas to make a Mario-game even better than the one before. The only thing I don't like is that Mario moves to slow ;(.

Need For Speed Most Wanted (Nintendo Wii U)
Need For Speed Most Wanted (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Kung Fu Poodle
Price: 41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 5 Dec 2013
As this is the only racing game for Wii U (but Sonic) you don't have a choice anyway, but it is a really goog game and I enjoy it a lot.

Nintendo Wii Console (Blue) with Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (New Slim-Style)
Offered by Rush Gaming
Price: 169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 20 Sep 2013
My wife beats the c... out of me. No idea how she does it. Great game and I love the Wii for what it is, fun.

Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U)
Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U)
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Resident Evil how it should be!, 20 Sep 2013
I know it only a 3DS game in HD but I still love it. This is how a Resident Evil game should be.

Darksiders II - Limited Edition - Includes Argul's Tomb Expansion Pack (Xbox 360)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 9.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as Zelda!, 19 Aug 2013
I loved the first Darksiders game and I love this one and it helps me to kill time until the next Zelda game.