Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

To End All Wars
To End All Wars
Dvd ~ Mark Strong
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruelling movie but excellent performances from all the cast, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: To End All Wars (DVD)
Gruelling movie but excellent performances from all the cast. Should be used in schools as a lesson in how war really is.

Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert At The Royal Albert Hall (2 Disc Collector's Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Ball
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
Amazing!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my Granddaughter's birthday and she loved it.

Lord of the Dance [DVD]
Lord of the Dance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Flatley

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding Michael Flatley, 29 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Lord of the Dance [DVD] (DVD)
I first became a fan of Michael Flatley when I saw him in Riverdance, then on DVD in Lord of the Dance. Recently I have been to see the live show of Lord of the Dance - it was fantastic, the only improvement would have been to see Michael Flatley dancing. I have now purchased Michael Flatley Gold and Feet of Flames on DVD and no matter how many times I watch them, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end - superb, fantastic. Michael Flatley is a truly talented man - his flute solo was just beautiful and haunting. Highly recommended. I have just ordered Celtic Tiger which comes out on DVD in Europe in April.