Profile for Mike T > Reviews

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to Jakku..., 18 April 2016
Great film, will keep me going until Rogue One! Watched The Force Awakens more than once in the cinema and gets better with each viewing! Sets up the subsequent episodes really well in my eyes and the new characters/cast fit seamlessly in with the originals. Hopefully Rian Johnson knocks episode 8 out of the park.

In The Night Garden Pyjamas | Girls Upsy Daisy PJs | 2 to 3 Years
In The Night Garden Pyjamas | Girls Upsy Daisy PJs | 2 to 3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars they fit well and are good quality., 5 Jan. 2016
Xmas present for my 2yr old daughter, she loves them, they fit well and are good quality.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars The awakening..., 18 Dec. 2015
Captures the spirit of the movie perfectly. Not quite as good as Empire, but still an amazing body of music that is well worth a listen.

Star Wars: Battlefront (Xbox One)
Star Wars: Battlefront (Xbox One)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost there..., 20 Nov. 2015
Being a Star Wars fan this was always going to be a day one purchase for me. Thankfully it's a blast and is aesthetically spot on. Add in the awesome music and sound effects, it's Star Wars gold for me. It's a lot more user friendly than other multiplayer games, so you don't end up wanting to hurl your controller out of frustration!

Star Wars: Aftermath: Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: Aftermath: Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to the Aftermath trilogy, 13 Nov. 2015
Judging by the majority of reviews I guess that I shouldn't have enjoyed this book as much as I did. From start to finish I was hooked. Not having the usual protagonists was quite refreshing, and provides a good overview of the state of the galaxy post ROTJ. Looking forward to the continuation of this trilogy with Aftermath: Life Debt and Aftermath: Empire's End...

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

5.0 out of 5 stars MTFBWY, 27 Mar. 2015
Brilliant port, works perfectly on my kindle fire HDX. Touch controls are a lot better than I expected, all in all I'm happy to have possibly the best Star Wars game ever at my finger tips...

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Star Wars: A New Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive..., 10 Oct. 2014
Very enjoyable introduction to the Star Wars Rebels era. The author has done a good job of kick starting the new timeline/canon. John Jackson Miller has written numerous comics/books in the Star Wars ( now legends ) universe and he continues his fine form with A New Dawn. Looking forward to reading more about the crew of the Ghost...

Star Wars Insider (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Star Wars Insider (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Feb. 2013
Love this magazine and having it available to read on my kindle fire hd is amazing. The magazine itself is full of cool star wars information and we'll written and varied.

Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by rockaway-records

4.0 out of 5 stars solid fun, 15 Feb. 2013
I got this as a valentines day present off my fiancée. I think its a must have if, like me, your a fan of the alien films. Yes its not the greatest shooter ever and the visuals aren't as good as I expeceted but the atmosphere of the game is spot on. Make up your own mind on this game coz you might be pleasantly surprised.

ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)
ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CBR, 11 Nov. 2012
Very easy to use. This was the first and only cbr i'll likely ever need for my kindle fire hd. Nice UI, very intuitive and highly recommended

Page: 1 | 2