Profile for Ms. Zl Williamson > Reviews

Content by Ms. Zl Williamson

Ms. Zl Williamson "Z1985" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible story., 28 Jan. 2013
I am a massive cat fan so was so excited about reading this book! this book tells the most amazing story of how one man's love for his cat saved his life. James is a recovering heroin addict who is trying to make something of his life and at the same time Bob (the most adorable cat in the world ) comes into his life. The bond between James and Bob is incredible! I would love a Bob in my life and think every one should read this book.

Arrival (The Phoenix Files)
Arrival (The Phoenix Files)
by Chris Morphew

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 13 Jan. 2013
considering that these books are for 9 plus and I'm 27 OMG THEY WERE AMAZING. I read the first five books in this series in just over a week and I literally cannot wait for the last one to be released! these books were full of imagination and there were so many twists keep you so into these books-, I couldn't put these down and want everyone to read these and appreciate just how well Chris Morphew has done with these.

Winter Warmers: An ebook exclusive from Carole Matthews
Winter Warmers: An ebook exclusive from Carole Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed these, 13 Jan. 2013
well done Carole Matthews you have thoroughly entertained me with these three short stories on this Sunday afternoon, I love a quick read to get the brain going and all of these were really enjoyable and festive!

Logo Quiz
Logo Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars totally addictive, 18 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Logo Quiz (App)
Absolutly love this app!!! completely addictive and so much fun, play it at every spare moment. some of the logos are foreign but this just makes it more fun.

Life Skills
Life Skills
by Katie Fforde

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice easy read, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Life Skills (Paperback)
Having read most of Katie Fforde's book I got rather excited when I found an older one that I hadnt read, this book was okay but to be honest that's all it was, normally I get hooked on the other books by this author but this one took me a little longer to read as I wasnt instantly hooked, I like the narrow boat/barge idea of this book and found the life on a boat side of it very interesting but unfortunately I don't think this book will stay fresh in my mind for long :(

The Magic of Christmas
The Magic of Christmas
by Trisha Ashley

1.0 out of 5 stars There was no magic in this book!, 23 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Magic of Christmas (Paperback)
I hate the thought of giving an author who has spent so much time creating a book a bad review but as much as I tried (and I really really tried) to love this book it just wasnt happening. I just couldnt get into this book and everytime I picked it up I had to re read what I has read as I just couldnt seem to remember what had happened to the point where I couldnt finish this book. Im really sorry to the fans of this author but Trisha Ashley just isnt for me.

Every Time We Say Goodbye
Every Time We Say Goodbye
by Colette Caddle

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sad to say goodbye to this book!, 23 Sept. 2012
Firsty I want to say thank you to Simon and Schuster for sending me this wonderful book and for introducing me to this wonderful author.

'Every Time We Say Goodbye' tells the story of Marianne who loses her husband and not only does he leave her a widow who is left bring up their two children but he also leaves her with a massive secret which I wont go into without risk of giving anything away. I was adament when reading this that I had worked out how this was going to end and thought it was going to end up being a predictable book but how I was wrong as although some of the end I was right about other parts I was wrong ~(mainly about a character whos name started with a 'J' again without wanting to give it away.)

One of the many things that I loved about this book was the story of a lovely freindship between Marianne , Jo and Helen but it also gives a story of the lives of all three women who have grown up together, I am normally left wanted to know more about sub characters when reading books but the way that this story is told it gives you lots of sides of this book and you know about all the characters in depth as opposed to just the main ones.

I will definatly be reading more by this author as I just loved every aspect of this book from the way it was written to the characters and how true to life some of the subjects are.

Give Collete Caddle a go I promise you wont be dissapointed.

Grab a Pig Card Game
Grab a Pig Card Game
Offered by Games 4 Giggles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all!!!, 31 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Grab a Pig Card Game (Toy)
GRAB A PIG is great fun for the whole family, we play this with a variety of ages ranging from 7 right up to 81 and we all get so much enjoyment out of this game, This game is quick,fun and extremely exciting and its normally the centre of most family game nights.

One Perfect Summer
One Perfect Summer
by Paige Toon

4.0 out of 5 stars One Perfect Summer, 31 Aug. 2012
This review is from: One Perfect Summer (Paperback)
I love Paige Toons writing style and what attracted this book to me more than anything was the fact that the majority of it is set in Cambridge which is a city that I am very familiar with. The best parts of this book were the parts set in dorset which just made me want to read on and on and although I liked this book as a whole (although the end was rather rushed) I felt that the middle lacked the charm that the begining and end had, having said that I still really enjoyed this book and finished it in just a few sittings.

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing book EVER!!, 21 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
I just couldn't wait to read this book and delayed starting it as I didn't want it to end before I even started it! This book is by far the most amazing book I have ever come across and it will stay with me for such a long time, I have never cried so much whilst reading a book and just found every aspect of this book incredibly written and the two main characters so amazing and inspiring! I think everyone should read this book and I don't think I will ever find a book as enjoyable as this one was!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5