Profile for Gillefut > Reviews

Urbanz ZIPCPK Zip Multi-device Stereo Headphone - Pink
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They're not bad, 8 Jan 2014
My girls love them but I don't like the old style springy telephone cord wire, could be longer. Sounds ok for kids cheap phones

CYW | Urbanz ZIP Childrens Kids Multi-Device Stereo Headphones (Purple)
CYW | Urbanz ZIP Childrens Kids Multi-Device Stereo Headphones (Purple)
Offered by SORK-LTD
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars better than cheap in ear buds, 8 Jan 2014

Garmin Speed/Cadence Sensor For Garmin Forerunner/Edge/Virb Elite/Montana/Oregon
Price: 32.28

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it should!, 8 Jan 2014
Got this to go with a new turbo trainer so I could keep up the miles over the winter. Was a little complicated to put on, one piece on the chain stay, one on the inside of the crank arm and one on the wheel. Made sense once I thought about it but the instructions weren't the best. But still gave it 5* as I love what it enables me to do!

PedalPro Magnetic Bicycle Turbo Trainer with Variable Speed Handlebar Adjuster
PedalPro Magnetic Bicycle Turbo Trainer with Variable Speed Handlebar Adjuster
Offered by SDE Online
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, 16 Dec 2013
This is my first turbo trainer so nothing to compare it to, but so far I'm really happy with it. The unit is very sturdy and looks well put together so no got any worries about it's long term durability.

The resistance on it doesn't seem to change a great deal when you alter it via the leaver, but between the gears and changing the pressure on the rear tyre I don't think that's a big issue.

Noise wise; it makes a noise what do you expect? You might be able to get one that is a little quieter but no where near this price!

Overall I'd say this is a top buy as an introduction to indoor training that won't break the bank!

Garmin Forerunner Bicycle Mount Kit for Approach S1 , S3 ,FORERUNNER 110 , 210, 310 , 310XT ,405CX, 410 , 610 , 910 XT ,Foretrex 301 ,401, FR60 ,FR70 by BestDigitalMarket
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2013
Does exactly what you want it to do with minimum fuss and a low price, stays nice a secure, fit and forget.

The Hobbit Gandalf the Grey Action Figure
The Hobbit Gandalf the Grey Action Figure
Offered by Nectar Nik-Nax
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Gandalf!, 25 April 2013
Who wouldn't love this it's Gandalf!Detail is great and everything fits in hands as it should all in a great little toy!

Zoolander [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Zoolander [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Top film, 25 April 2013
Love this film! What more to say, top film in glorious full HD on a good TV with a good sound system always makes the whole experience better!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 April 2013
Feels a bit lightweight compared to the original ones, but hey it gets my girls playing Tekken with me so can't complain!

The Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Collectors Figure
The Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Collectors Figure
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 25 April 2013
Me and my kids love playing with these figures they're nicely detailed and I love the way the sword actually fits in the scabbard!

Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sportswatch with Heart Rate Monitor (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 218.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 April 2013
I really don't get other peoples problem with this watch. For me it's simple to use, once you've read the instructions, and I just slap it on my wrist and press start and I'm off. It gives me all the info I need on one screen (pace, heart rate, distance and time) so I'm generally not switching between screens while on the go.

Also use it on my mountain bike, with the bike mount which is great and cheap!, here I can make tracks and upload them to my watch and it will direct me as well! (For info I use OS online maps to make the route then convert it from gpx to crs on gpsies works a treat!)

Seriously if you want a feature packed watch at a bargain price look no farther!

Page: 1 | 2