Profile for Janet Fear > Reviews

Content by Janet Fear

Janet Fear (somerset united kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
CPR Call Blocker Protect + | White List Call Blocker
CPR Call Blocker Protect + | White List Call Blocker
Offered by CPR Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up, 23 Dec 2014
Easy to set up , and so far NO nuisance calls . I was getting sometimes 10 a day , and I belong to the telephone preference service .
I wished I had bought it long before I did . A big thank you to the inventor .

G-Paws GPS Data Recorder
G-Paws GPS Data Recorder
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Branstons 2nd G-Paws as he lost his a ..., 15 Dec 2014
This review is from: G-Paws GPS Data Recorder (Misc.)
This is Branstons 2nd G-Paws as he lost his a couple of months ago on one of his forays ( he is one of our 5 cats ) It was found by a neighbour but didn't work very well , so a new one has been purchased . It was truly eye opening where Branston went at night , just could not believe he would go so far from home , ( about 3/4 mile away to some horse stables ) and even when he wasn't going there he was certainly covering a big distance around all our neighbouring streets .

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ35EB-K Compact Camera - Black (16.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens, 24mm Wide Angle, Full HD Video - AVCHD) 3 inch LCD
Offered by GSM-Fonz - (Boxing Day Sale! Up to 90% price Drop)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant camera, the zoom is amazing for such a ..., 29 July 2014
brilliant camera , the zoom is amazing for such a small camera .

Hama 28 x 31 cm Singo Self-Adhesive Album for 20 Photos, Aqua
Hama 28 x 31 cm Singo Self-Adhesive Album for 20 Photos, Aqua

4.0 out of 5 stars album, 8 April 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present , I have had no direct feed back about it so I assume it is appreciated !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars stove fan, 8 April 2014
I was a bit sceptical about how efficient these stove fans where but since using one , it as made such a difference to the circulation of heat to the rooms upstairs.

Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 12.75 Kg
Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 12.75 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars hearts, 8 April 2014
no waste from this feed and the birds love it . My husband uses the black sunflower seeds to feed his wild birds on his allotment , but I prefer the hearts.

Chapelwood Wild Bird Rocket Niger Feeder 0.3Kg
Chapelwood Wild Bird Rocket Niger Feeder 0.3Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars bird feeder, 8 April 2014
Excellent piece of equipment , well made and easy to clean and the goldfinches like to eat their niger seed from it .

Chenille Cushion Cover Teal Blue 18"x18"
Chenille Cushion Cover Teal Blue 18"x18"
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jan 2014
I usually make my cushion covers but these are excellent and so much cheaper than DIY ones and really brighten up my sitting room and they wash well .

First4Spares Grill Pan & Mesh For Universal Cookers & Ovens
First4Spares Grill Pan & Mesh For Universal Cookers & Ovens
Offered by diy-applianceparts

4.0 out of 5 stars good replacement, 22 Jan 2014
I keep an eye on an old lady and she managed to set fire to the handle of her grill pan so this pan is the ideal replacement and the handle detaches so she shouldn't have any more fires !!

Van Dal Womens Illminster Court Shoes 1841120 Black 5 UK, 38 EU, Wide
Van Dal Womens Illminster Court Shoes 1841120 Black 5 UK, 38 EU, Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars smart and comfy, 22 Jan 2014
I don't often wear high heels but I need some for my grandsons wedding and these shoes are very smart and comfortable

Page: 1 | 2