Profile for Mr. Allen Graham > Reviews

Content by Mr. Allen Graham

Mr. Allen Graham (Workington,UK)

A Passion Play: The Story of Ian Anderson & Jethro Tull
A Passion Play: The Story of Ian Anderson & Jethro Tull
by Brian Rabey
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Tull reader, 21 Oct 2013
I have read all the English language books about Jethro Tull and in my 43 years as a fan many interviews,articles etc. about the best band since The Beatles.This is one of the best.
As always when I have read about people who are still alive I wonder what has been edited out.
Thoroughly recommended for all Jethro Tull and Ian Anderson fans.
Buy with confidence.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2014 12:47 AM GMT

What Is a Wommett: The Autobiography of Mick Abrahams
What Is a Wommett: The Autobiography of Mick Abrahams
by Mick Abrahams
Price: 9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex Jethro Tull guitarist, 17 Aug 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this autobiography.Well written and an easy read by one of my favourite guitarists.His comments about his time in my favourite band Jethro Tull were especially enlightening and making this a must read for any other Tull fans.

Live at Woodstock
Live at Woodstock
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Woodstock, 2 Feb 2010
This review is from: Live at Woodstock (Audio CD)
Why did we have to wait 40 years for this fabulous album to be released?I have always thought Joe Cocker's performance on the Woodstock film was one of so many highlights but to now be able to hear the full performance is an absolute treat.The only complaint I have is that the film is not included.Why?An outstanding effort from Joe and the Grease Band that for me has more than stood the test of time and puts in the shade so many of his more recent albums.if you are considering this album do not hesitate any longer.