Profile for John Saltford > Reviews

John Saltford

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wolfybeds Luxury Wraparound Fleece Dog Bed Size Large
Wolfybeds Luxury Wraparound Fleece Dog Bed Size Large
Offered by Wolfybeds - Click here for our full range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs really like them. They don't form obstacles in the bedroom ..., 19 Nov 2014
We now have two of these. Dogs really like them. They don't form obstacles in the bedroom and you don't hurt your feet when you stumble on them in the middle of the night! Being floppy they pack easily into the car when going on holiday.

Acme 211.5 Dog Whistle - Red with lanyard
Acme 211.5 Dog Whistle - Red with lanyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product with great lanyard, 10 April 2014
Now it is up to the dog to start listening!! He looks up, says, 'Ah there you are, but I'm busy!!'
Still a lot of training to do.

Life After Life
Life After Life

4.0 out of 5 stars A thoughtful page turner, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Life After Life (Kindle Edition)
Well written as usual. This book reminds us that are lives are not preordained but the result of random events. If the lights hadn't failed I would have caught the train which ..............

Nishikoi Flake Pond Fish Food - 1320g
Nishikoi Flake Pond Fish Food - 1320g
Offered by Aquatics Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars The fish loved this food, 11 Feb 2014
We love this food. We rush up to the surface and gobble it up before it sinks. It stays on the surface for some time and then sinks so that the shy ones get a feed too. Please buy more!

Anker® iPhone 5C Case - Vertical Flip & Ultra-slim Textured-Leather Case for New Apple iPhone 5C - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels solid and closes well, 11 Feb 2014
A little more expensive than some, but you get real leather so it feels better. Very strong clip keeps this excellent product closed until you need it.

Membrane - Ultra Slim Navy Blue Vertical Case for Apple iPhone 5C (iPhone Mini 2013 Model) - Flip Phone Cover + 2 Screen Protectors
Offered by Membrane Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak clip at the top, 11 Feb 2014
I carry my phone in my trouser pocket. The magnetic clip that keeps this phone closed and protects the screen is too weak. I think it is because it is just at the top (in order to keep it slim) and doesn't wrap round. This means that it is vulnerable to the sort of sideways forces you find in a pocket and it opens up. It would be probably OK in a tightly packed handbag. The colour in the picture is accurate - I wouldn't call it Navy Blue!

Sunshine on Scotland Street (44 Scotland Street Book 8)
Sunshine on Scotland Street (44 Scotland Street Book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Had gone off these stories but am back, 22 Jan 2014
The comfort of the series is that they are all similar. I read a lot too close together and got a little bored. But after a year or so I am back and love the book.

Solitaire
Solitaire

4.0 out of 5 stars It's solitaire, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
If you are watching a boring TV prog or on a journey this is a great game. This incarnation works well. I like being able to chose a game which will come out if you play it carefully and properly. The 4% win percentage on my computer is frustrating, but shows I like to travel hopefully!

The Sleeping and the Dead
The Sleeping and the Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars She can do no wrong, 24 Dec 2013
A great plot with a wonderful sense of place. If you saw Robson Green's series on Northumberland you will know what I mean. My only worry is that if you love the area as I do, you don't want to many people coming to enjoy the wild beauty that she creates.

DO NOT BUY
DO NOT BUY

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a disappointment, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: DO NOT BUY (App)
This game is OK, but the distribution of letters is not good. It feels as if there is an equal chance of getting ANY of the consonants. The result is that the letter choice can have a larger proportion of the more difficult letters than you get on the show. In consecutive goes I had XXMF, KHYW, HMQF. I know any combination is possible, but when the computer's best choice was only painfully obvious 4 letter words I felt this OK for a free app, but as I had to pay for it ......

Page: 1 | 2 | 3