Profile for R. C. Hilton > Reviews

Content by R. C. Hilton

R. C. Hilton "Becky" (Royton, Oldham)

Belkin Laptop Cushtop for Laptops up to 17" in Brown
Belkin Laptop Cushtop for Laptops up to 17" in Brown
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited
Price: 22.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Another product I'm over the moon with!!!, 13 April 2010
I've just wrote a review for a Belkin laptop bag I recently purchased through Amazon and now I'm writing another! As I wrote on the laptop bag review I never spend time doing this so this should show people how happy I am with the Belkin products I've recently received!!! I received this product this morning and I'm sat with it on my knee now! It's very sturdy and does not collapse under the pressure of my "quite heavy" laptop as I read in other reviews and to be honest I don't see how it could! For the price I have paid for this cushtop I can't fault it and would have paid more for the quality of it! It fits my 17.4" Samsung perfectly and brings the laptop to just the right eye level on my knee! A well built and long lasting product! Belkin shouts quality!!! I highly recommend this Cushtop and the Belkin laptop bag!!! :)

Belkin 17" Laptop Messenger Bag in Black and Red
Belkin 17" Laptop Messenger Bag in Black and Red
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the moon!, 13 April 2010
This bag arrived quickly and was even better than what I was expecting!!!! I had searched far and wide for a bag that would fit 17" plus laptops! (They are very far and few between trust me!) It fits my 17.4" Samsung perfectly! There are plenty of pockets and space for storage. The case provided for plugs and leads is a valuable addition as it protects them from scratching the laptop and holds them easily. It looks like a large pencil case if you will. It's a really well made, sturdy bag that screams quality and looks far more expensive than it actually is! It has a handle on top of the bag for hand held carrying as well as a shoulder strap. The bag is very light to carry and has the appearance of a designer bag! Very nicely finished off with contrasting lining and zip handles etc. One thing I was worried about was the plugs fitting in the bag without mis-shaping the bag or scratching the laptop but the bag is that roomy this doesn't happen and as mentioned above the plug/lead case provided with the laptop bag prevents this from happening and still fits inside the bag itself! After reading through lots of reviews on this product I honestly can only agree with the 5* ones as I'm truly over the moon with this bag! It's the best bag I've come across and believe me I'm fussy!!! I never do reviews so my time spent writing this shows how pleased I am! I'm now going to write yet another review for Belkin... Cushtop!!! Another fantastic product from Belkin go and read that review now!!! :)