Profile for J Montgomery > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine., 8 Sep 2014
I Love this machine, makes great soup, it is a bit noisy. One little point I found when cleaning the Jug you need to very carefull not to get any water in the electric point, I put a piece of tape over the slot then make sure it is removed before using again

2 Pcs Men`s Tanga Cotton Briefs (X-Large, White / Burgundy)
2 Pcs Men`s Tanga Cotton Briefs (X-Large, White / Burgundy)
Offered by Elegance1234

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Comfort, 8 Sep 2014
I have been wearing this type of Breifssince I was a teenager( now in my late seventies ) for about two years I have been unable to get them from my usual shop, and what I have left are wearing out, Now that I have found these, the comfort and suport is excelent, so I have just ordered an pair.
If you like this style then I would recomend that you try a pair, everybodies taste is diferent.

Car Boot Protector For Medium to Large Hatchbacks
Car Boot Protector For Medium to Large Hatchbacks
Offered by E2 TRADE

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 July 2014
Good strong product dose the job fine, not much else to say, worth the money, yes.

Vapona Window Stickers Sunflower x 4 Insect Flies Wasp Pest Attractor & Eliminator Killer
Offered by HomeAndGardenDeals

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 July 2014
This is a usless waste of mony. Flies just run over it, got more flies now than before.

Douwe Egberts Pure Indulgence Instant Coffee Refill 150 g (Pack of 3)
Douwe Egberts Pure Indulgence Instant Coffee Refill 150 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars and this taste suits me fine, only thing I can say is try it ..., 16 July 2014
As with any food product it is down to personel taste, and this taste suits me fine, only thing I can say is try it for your self.

Yorkshire Tea Catering (Pack of 1, Total 480 Bags)
Yorkshire Tea Catering (Pack of 1, Total 480 Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality tea., 13 Jun 2014
Every ones taste is different, for us Yorkshire tea is a very nice taste no bitternes, all I can say is to try it for your selfe.

Telescopic Garden Lawn Rake
Telescopic Garden Lawn Rake

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value., 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Telescopic Garden Lawn Rake
As this closes down quite small I bought it to keep in our caravan, as many of the sites we use the grass is cut and just left which is fine for the environment, but to have it carry into the awning and van is a mess so if it is needed I have a quick rake up of all the cut grass around the pitch and put it in the hedgerow.( I do get some funny looks)
I can also use it in the borders of the garden by closeing the tynes to make it narrow is just Ideal, I have a large lawn rake but could never do the borders untill now.
Great idea and great price, so it was a case of mustava rake.
some of my friends said where did you find that so I pointed then here.
Delivery and service was excellent too.

Sandisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 - microSDHC 4GB Card Only
Sandisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 - microSDHC 4GB Card Only

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 7 April 2013
I have used San Disk cards for a number of years now without any prblems so have no worries about this one. Do not use it that much as I always carry a camera anyway, the main reason I got this card was to make it easier to move the files to PCvia card reader as the inbuilt memory is small and needs cables to transfer, but after all I use the Fone as a Fone to talk. the camer bit is a useful extra.

Would I recomend Sandisk Cards YES.

Table Top Ironing Board, 73 x 33 cm
Table Top Ironing Board, 73 x 33 cm
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 April 2013
Bought this for my wife to use with her sewing machine to save huphing the lager one upstairs, this is sturdy, folds flat and fits inside the sewing cabinette, she love's it.
Great value for the money we do not think we could have done any better, she has lookd at others in the sewing club that are more expensive but not any better for the job.
would recomend it to anyone

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 7 April 2013
I bought this to replace the M175 which was faulty on arrival. It was bought for my Granddaughter who is 10years old, they do alto of IT work at schoool and although the racking pad on laptops work they do not compare to this little gem, she loves it so would recomend it to anyone with a laptop, the reciever is so neat it can be left in place.

Page: 1 | 2