Profile for GreyBot > Reviews

Beckham Homme Aftershave - 50 ml
Beckham Homme Aftershave - 50 ml
Offered by Green 2 you

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK for the price, but the smell isn't ..., 8 Mar. 2016
It's OK for the price, but the smell isn't that strong and certainly doesn't last a long time. I just have this in my drawer at work now as a cheap every day aftershave - I certainly wouldn't wear it on a night out!

FMG White LED Mirror 10x Magnification Style 1081
FMG White LED Mirror 10x Magnification Style 1081
Offered by For Men's Grooming

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mirror, but shame the lights are only on one side!, 8 Mar. 2016
I bought this for my girlfriend - she loves it and uses it every day. It's fairly well made and lightweight.The only gripe I have is that the LED lights are only on one side of the mirror (the magnified side). It would have been useful to have lights on both sides!

Indorex Flea Spray
Indorex Flea Spray
Offered by VetnPet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & great price!, 8 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
This is by far the best product we've used for flea control on carpets etc. and I highly recommend it. We have a small 3 bedroom house and 1 can is enough to treat it once. This is also an excellent price, as my Vet charges £21 for this!

From Bedrooms to Billions (Blu-ray)
From Bedrooms to Billions (Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Peter Molyneux
Offered by GRACIOUS FILMS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic documentary - very interesting - brought back some memories!, 8 Mar. 2016
This is by far the best and most interesting documentary on the UK games scene so far, and a must watch for all fans of gaming in general. Watching it brought back so many great memories of my childhood. It's a really well put together documentary and especially relevant if you were into the UK gaming scene throughout the 1980's. Not sure if it would be enjoyed by non-gamers though!

Dragon Touch 7-Inch Tablet with Silicon Case (Red) - (Allwinner Quad Core 1.2 GHz , 8 GB RAM, Android 4.4)
Offered by iTrade-Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, but had to update firmware which wasn't an easy process!, 8 Sept. 2015
I bought this tablet for my son based on the many positive reviews. Unfortunately I came across a problem where the tablet couldn't connect to the Google Play Store, meaning I couldn't download any apps. After contacting the support team at www.tabletexpress.com they sent me a file to update the firmware. I can't see anybody else mention in reviews that this same issue happened to them, but if you buy one and come across the same problem, please be aware that updating the firmware is not a straight forward or easy process!

Forgetting the above issue I'm very impressed and happy with the tablet. It's fairly well constructed and comes with a nice thick silicone case, and a screen protector. The screen is relatively bright and more importantly it's also very reponsive, which if I'm honest I wasn't expecting for that price!

The cons I've found so far are the following:
- the charger supplied with the tablet is small, flimsy and doesn't have a very long cable
- battery life is only 2-3 hours at best
- supplied Zoodles software is rubbish (in my opinion)
- camera is low quality

For under £45 though, this is an amazing tablet so can't really grumble too much! If it wasn't was the firmware issue, I would have given it 4 if not 5 stars!

Inforad V4 Speed Camera Warning system PLUS 8 hour rechargeable battery pack (GPS Speed Camera detector)
Offered by Inforad Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit for the money, 26 April 2015
Have had this for over a month now and have found it very useful. You get a bleep and Red lights for actual fixed cameras and Amber for possible mobile locations. (The latter can become annoying, but you can turn the mobile location warnings off, which i'll probably do). The unit itself isn't going to win any design awards, but it's small and does what it says on the tin. It picks up a satelite signal usually within 1 minute and rarely looses it once it has. Battery appears to last 2-4 hours on a full charge. I updated the device as soon as i got it and its worth noting that i had to turn off my firewall on my laptop for it to connect properly. Software is basic and very late 90's looking, but does the job. For £25 can't really fault this, would have given it 5 stars if it wasnt for the fact you can't turn the unit off (if you want to 'turn it off' to save the battery, you can only do this by removing it from the cradle). As i cant be bothered i leave my permanantly on charge. If you already have something using the 12v, then a socket splitter is essential!

Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger) Lipstick-Sized External Battery Power Bank for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item - a must for anybody who wants a small and cheap solution, 3 Jan. 2015
Can't fault this item for the money! Have been using it with both an IPhone 4S and 5S. Gives it a full charge, no problem. The charger is extremely small (smaller than a packet of Polo mints) and comes with a neat little carry bag. The only thing I'd recommend is to buy a short USB cable for your phone. I bought a 10cm Lightning cable, that way it fits neatly into the carry bag with the charger, and the whole thing can fit in your pocket or bag.

Rosewood Corner Rabbit Litter Tray, Medium
Rosewood Corner Rabbit Litter Tray, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, simple item that does the job, 3 Jan. 2015
We were given a Rabbit and heard that these litter trays were good. I didn't actually believe you can litter train a Rabbit, but we managed it in a couple of days! Every time the Rabbit does the business you put it straight into the litter tray and it quickly learns. Now we don't have to clean out the cage as often, as most of the mess is in the litter tray (which can easily be emptied) and its a much better environment for the Rabbit. The item is of fairly simple construction (just plastic) but sturdy. Has circular clips to allow you to fasten it to the cage. This item is about £7 in most pet shops, so a bargain at £4 from Amazon.

Green Blade BB-CW100 5 x 0.6m Galvanized Wire Netting with 13mm Mesh
Green Blade BB-CW100 5 x 0.6m Galvanized Wire Netting with 13mm Mesh
Offered by 365-home-zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and did the job, 3 Jan. 2015
Not much to say about this product really, as it is what it is! However it's worth mentioning that this was the cheapest I found a 5m roll of wire, much cheaper than DIY shops or other online retailers. Arrived very quickly too, about 2 working days.

RENAULT Clio, Megane, Laguna, Scenic - door lock cover, cap - 482G
RENAULT Clio, Megane, Laguna, Scenic - door lock cover, cap - 482G

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, 25 Oct. 2014
Good product and perfect match for the existing handles on my car. The colour is more the dull/Matt silver colour, rather the bright chrome silver, so be aware which you're after.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7