Profile for Ang57 > Reviews

Content by Ang57

Ang57

ForeFront Cases® New iPad Mini Leather Case Cover / Stand For New APPLE IPAD MINI / New Generation iPad mini with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function (PURPLE)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jan 2014
Really pleased with quality, fit & colour. It also arrived with my I-pad mini, so win win, a good looking product.

Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Offered by Xtra Cubby

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with my mini I-pad, 26 Jan 2014
I'd considered purchase for a while & compared other similar products but reading specs & other reviews helped my decision. My grown up children (& grand daughter) have apple products so having a compatible product & being able to FaceTime was an added incentive.
I also like the size & quality of the mini.

Our Version of Events [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Our Version of Events [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 April 2013
Really like this cd - playing it in the car all the time. Such a lovely voice & great songs.

The Return Of Rafe MacKade (The MacKade Brothers - Book 1)
The Return Of Rafe MacKade (The MacKade Brothers - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 4 April 2013
First book in this series & by this author that I've read. Enjoyedit so much that i bought and read the others in the series.

A Little Course in Knitting
A Little Course in Knitting
by Susie Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars Really clear & easy to follow, 4 April 2013
I bought this following reading a review in my local daily paper. The book lived up to the review & although not a novice knitter, I founfd some excellent tips & learnt a lot. this is a book I'll be able to refer to as my knitting projects get more intricate. I thoroughly recommend it for anyone wanting a clear & easy to follow guide.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with my Kindle!, 9 Nov 2012
Wavered about buying a Kindle as I really love books, but am so pleased with it and glad I "succumbed". Already have long wish list & some bargain buys. I'm impressed with how easy it is to use and how light & portable it is. Glad I also got a case to go with it.