Profile for D. L. Kennett > Reviews

Content by D. L. Kennett

D. L. Kennett "Judy Kennett" (UK)

Logitech Cordless Freedom 2.4 PC Joystick (PC)
Logitech Cordless Freedom 2.4 PC Joystick (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
works perfectly

Mens Dunlop Ankle Boot Luxury Velcro Quality Wide Fitting Slippers Size UK 12
Mens Dunlop Ankle Boot Luxury Velcro Quality Wide Fitting Slippers Size UK 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Real comfort!, 9 Jun. 2012
My elderly husband needed some comfortable footwear due to swelling of his feet...these work a treat and are very easy to put on and take off :)

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

5.0 out of 5 stars An oldie but a goodie!, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Broken Wings (MP3 Download)
Bought this via mp3 download, always a fast and effecient way to do it. A great song and very pleased with it...it brings back some great memories :)

Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty 3 Review, 10 Oct. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Fantastic game! And for all of those people who think these games are for the youngsters...I'm 76 years old!!!

Radio Flyer [DVD] [2006]
Radio Flyer [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Radio Flyer, 4 May 2009
This review is from: Radio Flyer [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
An oldie but a goody!I watched this movie when it was first released in 1992 with my youngest son. He was 13 at the time and is now 30...my how time flies! Anyway, it was a film which really touched us both. I feel it expresses in a very moving way the journey from childhood joy and innocence... to the adult world of painful dysfunction inflicted on two young boys by an alcoholic stepfather.
The way the boys use their wonderful imaginations, and their strong bond of love to survive and support one another is both emotional and touching.
A real life fantasy which, although we know the boys dream to be impossible, is somehow made believable when seen through the eyes of those that believe.
When I purchased this film recently I had forgotten quite how much impact it had on me all those years ago, and when I watched it with my partner a few weeks ago I realized that it affects and impacts all age groups. He will be 77 this month and we shed tears together...just like my 13 year old and I did in 1992.