Profile for MRS HELEN C THOMAS > Reviews

The Glasgow Curse
The Glasgow Curse
Price: 4.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Violent, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Glasgow Curse (Kindle Edition)
This book was all about assault and violence and this thug should not have been given the chance to write about it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2014 3:25 PM BST

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 For Dummies
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 For Dummies
by Dan Gookin
Price: 12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Help, 9 Jun 2014
This book has helped me tremendously with my new Samsung Tablet, it is brilliant and would recommend it to anyone.

Small Black USB Wired Optical Light Scroll Wheel Mice Mouse for PC Laptop Computer
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it, 13 Mar 2014
Wish I had bought this little mouse sooner. Just wanted a small mouse for my mini laptop and this one fits the bill perfectly. It is so positive, just fits in the palm of your hand and looks quirky when lit up. Would recommend if you just wanted a small basic little mouse, its great.

I Style My Home Fruit Basket Placemats
I Style My Home Fruit Basket Placemats
Price: 9.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Placemats, 10 Jan 2014
On receipt of these placemats I was thrilled with the design of them. However, the first time I used them I spilled tomato soup on one of them but when I wiped it away it wiped off the design as well. On further inspection after use I noticed stains which cannot be removed. Would not recommend.

Banged Up Abroad: Hellhole: Our Fight to Survive South America's Deadliest Jail
Banged Up Abroad: Hellhole: Our Fight to Survive South America's Deadliest Jail
by James Miles
Price: 5.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Gory and cruel, 25 April 2013
Had to stop reading this book half way through. It was too shocking and cruel to carry on reading it. It might be a way of survival in a prison behaving like this but it was completely barbaric and cruel what they did to each other in there. Not for the feint harted.

My Championship Year
My Championship Year
by Jenson Button
Price: 9.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 25 April 2013
This review is from: My Championship Year (Paperback)
Once my husband started reading this book he couldn't put it down. He said it was the best book he has read and highly recommends this book for all you petrolheads.

Eric Bristow: The Autobiography: The Crafty Cockney
Eric Bristow: The Autobiography: The Crafty Cockney
by Eric Bristow
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 3 Mar 2013
I bought my husband this book to take on holiday and he thoroughly enjoyed reading it. He enjoyed the cockney humour that comes with Eric Bristow and found it a very good read and would recommend it.

NEW DELL USB Keyboard BLACK SLIM UK QWERTY Layout P/Ns : Y531K , 8YM7V
NEW DELL USB Keyboard BLACK SLIM UK QWERTY Layout P/Ns : Y531K , 8YM7V

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic keyboard, 3 Mar 2013
A good basic wired keyboard for an old age pensioner like myself who doesn't want a keyboard with all the fancy gadgets and things that some of us old people don't understand. This is the second one I have had because it is a basic easy to use and uncomplicateda keyboard.

100 Best Recipes: Health Foods - Love Food
100 Best Recipes: Health Foods - Love Food
by Love Food

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 3 Mar 2013
I didn't find this book helped to tell me anything that I didn't know already about healthy foods. Very disappointed with it. I have since passed this book on to a charity shop.

Lock & Lock 2.6 Litre Tall Square Container
Lock & Lock 2.6 Litre Tall Square Container
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 3 Mar 2013
I purchased two of these containers to hold my plain and self raising flour as my flour was prone to getting little black bugs in it. However, these containers are just the right size to hold a full bag of flour with the lid tightly on and I wish I had found them earlier as they are completely airtight preventing those little bugs from getting into my flour. I can highly recommend they are a really good buy.