Profile for danielleparker > Reviews

Content by danielleparker

danielleparker

My Friend Cayla
My Friend Cayla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, clever interactive doll that delights!, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: My Friend Cayla (Toy)
My daughter adores Cayla! It is a good quality doll, one which is dressed appropriately for young people. I found it easy to download and use on both Android and iOS, although we did have to turn down how much she talks sometimes! Cayla is great fun, and the batteries last a good while too. Cayla can be used as regular doll, not just for interacting, but it's a massive bonus and makes her pretty special.

Snowman Surprise (Doc McStuffins Disney Junior)
Snowman Surprise (Doc McStuffins Disney Junior)
by Mike Wall

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 11 Dec 2013
This book is not the quality I was imagining, it is a cardboard fronted cheap looking book. The pages are not even cut in straight lines, for a few quid I don't expect much but this would be overpriced in a pound shop.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2013 8:46 PM GMT

Tomy Neil the Seal
Tomy Neil the Seal

5.0 out of 5 stars Neil the Seal is fabulous!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tomy Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
Neil the Seal came in a box with little assembly needed, it literally was a case of slotting the handle into the back. It was then ready to use, simple! It requires no batteries and that is a massive plus point for me. Neil the Seal is pushed along using the handle, he picks the ball up in his flippers and as if by magic (or so my toddler thinks...) Neil automatically picks the ball up and pops it on his nose. It then spins around while balanced on his nose as you continue to push it along.

Marky absolutely loves pushing Neil the Seal around, he finds is amazing how Neil picks the ball up and how he manages to balance it on his nose! Emma will be using this in no time at all, and I am sure it will help her to gain some coordination.

I love just how robust Neil the Seal is, he has been up and down the stairs, around the house, in the garden and he still is as fresh as the day we got him! He is easy to wipe clean as he is made of good quality plastic.

Neil the Seal is awesome, a great addition to our house, loved by the children and I really recommend him!

Graco Fusio Pramette - Abstract
Graco Fusio Pramette - Abstract

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 11 April 2011
As a mummy to three children, ranging fom 8 down to just turned 1, I have been through no less than 40 different pushchairs. From the small folding compact stroller, through to the all changing 9 in 1 travel system. Some call me a buggyholic, I personally call myself a buggy lover.

My first thoughts on the Graco Fusio was amazement on how small the box was. My thoughts were surely there has got to be more boxes, they must of forgot to send me half of it. But opening it up, it all came clear.
As you open the box, the contents are, a newbornh liner for the newborn baby, a rain cover, an apron and a footmuff. Then there is the actual pushchair.

Not being very technically minded, I was very concerned that I wouldn't be able to assemble it and that Mr P, who is a mechanic, would be called in aided with tools. But I need not fear, it was so easy my 8 year old could of completed it and then laughed at me for it being too easy. All you have to do it simply pop the wheels on! Amazingly simple even for me!

This buggy is a brilliant buy. It does everything you need it to. It is suitable not only for the newborn baby but also for the growing toddler. There is no need to buy a smaller stroller as your child grows.

It fold downs so compact it fits easily in the boot of a car, I have a Vauxhall Astra sporthatch and there is still loads of room for the all important shopping! It is easy to fold down, just pull up the rear handle behind the seat and squeeze the handles and its down! There is no need to remove the seat unit, which is amazing.

The Fusio is so easy to push. It glides easily through aisles in shops, without taking half of the shop with you! The wheels can be turned to static mode on the front if you so wish, but personally I found the swivel wheels so light and they actually went where you wanted them too, no wonky wheel syndrome!

The seat unit easily changes from rear facing to forward facing with just a squeeze of a button. Perfect. The pushchair comes complete with a newborn liner snuggle insert, making it cozy and supportive for the new baby. This makes the pushchair into a pramette without a need for buying anything else. It also has an apron which you can put on the front so combined with the large hood, the wind won't get to baby. There is also harness covers so the straps don't rub against baby, I found these really handy for my active baby who frequently moves around looking at the world.
The seat is height adjustable with just a squeeze of a button on the rear of a seat. There is so many options, from lying flat to sitting up just a little for the younger baby, to the full upright position for a nosey toddler!

You can add a Graco carseat (Logico S HP) which just fits on top on the pushchair, meaning that you can transfer baby from the car to the pushchair without having to wake them.

All of the wheels are completely removable, so those trips to the muddy park don't result in needing to have your car boot valeted! They are so easy to take off, you simply push in the button, and they simply pop back on with a click!

The handles are rotating, meaning you can have them at just the right angle for you. I was concerned at first about there being no adjustable height, due to being only 5'1 myself and my husband being 6'4! But they really do suit us both.

The straps are easily adjusted and once by baby was strapped in, he was very secure, I had no worries about him being able to escape. There is also a bumper bar on the front which makes them seem even safer and is great for hanging toys on to keep baby amused!

I can't find anything bad to say about the Graco Fusio. I can hardly believe all these years of trying different pushchairs and wasting so much money and this was what we needed right from the start. My advice to you? Don't waste your money buying lots of different pushchairs, this does everything you will ever need.