Profile for Katrin Roberts > Reviews

The Day-by-Day Baby Book
The Day-by-Day Baby Book
by Dr. Ilona Bendefy

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful!, 8 April 2013
As I was expecting my first baby I felt I wanted to have at least one book with some advice about what to expect. I did look at a lot of books before deciding on this and I haven't been disappointed! The book is nicely structured with short bits of information for every day of the first year plus longer features on specific topics. There isn't too much advice to be overwhelmed with and it always looks at different sides / options so you can make an informed choice about a particular issue.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 8 April 2013
I bought my last epilator, also a Braun, over 5 years ago and it's gotten a bit tired of late. I'm really pleased with this new one. Epilating is obviously a little bit uncomfortable, but this one is so much better than my old one! Also good is that you can use it without being plucked in to the mains, I always found that restrictive in the past.

Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim Mobile
Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 8 April 2013
Our son loves this! We bought this as our son always got grumpy as soon as he woke up and wanted to be picked up. Now he wakes up and talks and smiles to the mobile. It's also a good distraction at bedtime. I would thoroughly recommend it! It's also nice that you can change the pictures to keep the interest up.