ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Page: 1 | 2
Nite Ize Otterbox 2000 Series Waterproof Box - Black
Nite Ize Otterbox 2000 Series Waterproof Box - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, small pieces tend to break/fall off., 4 Aug 2013
So I always read about the toughness of the Otterbox products and finally decided to spend the money to protect my phone and some valuables now that is camping season. I ordered this in Yellow so I can see it better and don't lose it, they sent it transparent, but I was ok with it, was not worth the hassle if the product is good, plus you can see what is inside. Shipping was a little expensive. A couple of days later while shopping some miscellaneous camping products in a local and generic (nation wide chain of all you can think off in Sweden) I find the same design and feel plus a better land yard, plus a thin layer of some type of foam on one side which was bright orange and the cover transparent, plus some foam piece already pre-cut in squares so you can decide the shape of the inside. I found it in the fishing section. The shock: 1/3 of the price, same quality. Two big differences: A much better land yard and only one big "clip" to close the box that does not come out, not like the Otterbox that have two and they come out rather easily if you slide them, so eventually they can fall off your hand and lose them in the woods or water. The land yard piece of plastic of the Otterbox is already broken partially, only by hanging it on a hook in my camper. In conclusion I regret expending so much money for a rather cheap poorly designed product. You can find same or better for much less. Now I have two, and I use the "cheap" one which is the better one.

Abus Universal Helmet Cover - Yellow, One Size
Abus Universal Helmet Cover - Yellow, One Size
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, 29 May 2013
In all my helmets, even my daughters who is 2 years old. It's bright and takes virtually no space on your bag or pocket. Recommended.

M-Wave Universal Rain Cover
M-Wave Universal Rain Cover
Offered by Roaduserdirect
Price: 6.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 29 May 2013
Does not fit perfect my panniers, but it works well, you can fold it very compact so it does not take space. Good value.

Jabra SPORT Corded Stereo Headphones - Black
Jabra SPORT Corded Stereo Headphones - Black
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 28.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so stable on the ears, 29 May 2013
Although you can mold them, they are not so stable and tend to move out of your outer ear canal when biking. Specially if you wear glasses. Walking is perfect, I don't run. The in-line volume function is great, and the possibility of having an extension is great, I often take it off and place my phone in my chest pocket in my jacket so I don't have a long cable twisted all over the place, this is the best feature in my opinion.

Polaris cranium cycling under helmet hat cap
Polaris cranium cycling under helmet hat cap
Offered by Alimay Sports
Price: 15.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a little tight, 29 May 2013
One size only and I have a big head, it is a bit tight but still wearable. Since it is not gore tex, it can let some extreme cold go through, but good quality for the price.

Pro Wireless Weather Station with PC interface
Pro Wireless Weather Station with PC interface
Offered by Home & Travel
Price: 149.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Sensors are really bad quality, 29 May 2013
The wind sensors (both) just stop spinning after a couple of weeks. I have read many reviews that state the same. I ended up buying REFURBISHED sensors on ebay.uk, very expensive because I live in Sweden, if you buy them in the UK they are really cheap. Still, I think it sucks that a good wheather station (when it works), comes wiht such crapy components on the sensors. It was too much trouble to send the whole thing back. Other than that I'm satisfied with it, it comes with a very basic software that you must sit down and read a lot of numbers, but it also works with Cummulus, which is free and more user friendly.

Sight Station Pod Red Reading Glasses Strength 1
Sight Station Pod Red Reading Glasses Strength 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek!, 19 Jan 2013
Everybody compliments on the desing, they fold so tiny that they are almost like a pen in my shirt pocket, good quality for the price. They hurt a little on your nose though since they don't have any type of support in the bridge, it's the metal against your skin, but this are for back up so I don't use them for long periods, so it's ok.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and works as described, 19 Jan 2013
Fits in the Kia Carnival 2011, the only problem was that the original screws form the car are a different size, so I had to improvise a little, but then it was a perfect fit. The connectors are no problem, the steering wheel controls also work after configuration. Looks great! the GPS system is also very nice and fast to catch signal. For this price it is a bargain! and there is great communication with the seller, they provided me with updated maps upon requests. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, good price, 19 Jan 2013
Bright, big and loud! compass and thermometer seem to be about right. Good quality-price ratio. I gave one to my 5 years old daughter and one is always in my EDC. recommended!

Zippo Handwarmer - Chrome
Zippo Handwarmer - Chrome
Price: 13.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: Zippo Handwarmer - Chrome (Sports)
At first it can be tricky to light up. I recommend you watch one of the many videos floating on the internet. It looks like the first time you use it you must fill it up all the way with the Zippo fuel for it to work. Mine lasted around 24 hours the first time. It seems not warm enough at first, but if you put it in an inside pocket on your jacket you'll be sweating in a few minutes! Probably I'll buy a second one as a backup or to have one in each pocket.

Page: 1 | 2