Profile for Thomas Hagger > Reviews

Content by Thomas Hagger

Thomas Hagger

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Terrapin - Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Crystal Clear Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover (6-in-1 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and affordable!, 16 Jun 2014
These aren't the best screen protectors but they work well. I got all of the air bubbles out apart from in the corners but in the centre of the phone screen sometimes it can become unresponsive and press somewhere else but this is only a minor issue.

Terrapin - Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Low Profile Faux Leather Wallet/Folio Cover with Viewing Stand & Card Holder (Red)
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, 16 Jun 2014
The case is just what I needed, it keeps almost all of the dust away from my phone and prevents little bits of tissue in my pocket from getting inside the phones crevices.

Arctic Cooling MX-4 4g Thermal Compound
Arctic Cooling MX-4 4g Thermal Compound
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It Cools, 16 Jun 2014
Applying this thermal compound helped lower the degrees of my CPU by a few degrees but nothing major because I needed new case fans as well, but under the circumstances it put on a good performance.

The Magazine Publishing Industry: (Part of the Allyn & Bacon Series Inmass Communication)
by Charles P. Daly
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 16 Jun 2014
I needed an extra book to reference in my essay on the Magazine Industry and this was perfect. It has plenty of information in regards to the publishing and funding of magazines, both business and consumer, so this is a good book for anyone wishing to learn about the business side of magazines.

McNae's Essential Law for Journalists
McNae's Essential Law for Journalists
by Mark Hanna
Price: 43.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 16 Jun 2014
If you are studying Media Law or Journalism then you definitely need this book. I bought this for my university course but there is a lot of information you need to know for when you are out in the field. The book has examples to help explain a lot of points and it tells you everything in regards to Media Law.

Doctor Who Time Lord's Spinning Tardis
Doctor Who Time Lord's Spinning Tardis

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little gadget!, 16 Jun 2014
My girlfriend and I love Doctor Who and I needed a little present to get for her and this was perfect! It's somewhat easy to set the TARDIS in position with the magnets, even for someone heavy handed like me! It's a nice little thing to have in your room, especially for Doctor Who fans.

Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
Offered by Bingo Gadgets
Price: 10.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset!, 16 Jun 2014
The headset works great with both the microphone and the speakers working with good quality. For this price you really cannot complain and I was hugely surprised with the quality of it! Would definitely buy another.

SanDisk SDSDQ-016G-FFP 16 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to :), 16 Jun 2014
It's a 16GB Micro SDHC card which is compatible with the specific slot and it works perfectly, would definitely
recommend.

Mens Converse All Star Ox Low Top Chuck Taylor Chucks Lace Up Trainer - Maroon - 13
Offered by SoYouShoes
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Converse!, 16 Jun 2014
I'm always sceptical about ordering clothes or shoes online but these were the only ones I could find in my size and I would gladly recommend them. The delivery was free and the shoes were posted within a reasonable time. They fit perfectly and I love wearing them :)

Cooler Master RC-430-KWN1 Elite 430 Midi Tower with Window - Black
Cooler Master RC-430-KWN1 Elite 430 Midi Tower with Window - Black
Offered by King Of Gadgets UK
Price: 46.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Large mid case, 26 Dec 2013
A lot of space in this mid case, the cooling is great, as you expect with Cooler Master, and I am very pleased with the layout and design.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3