ARRAY(0xbb201678)

Peep Inside The Zoo
by Anna Milbourne
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Peep Inside The Zoo (Board book)
This a beautiful book, with loads to discover under the flaps and educational messages too. Our 16 month old son has loved it for months, I forget how many but it was one of his first books!

100 Play Balls For Ball Pit - Playpen Balls - Ball Pit Balls - Plastic balls - Ball Pool Balls in a netbag, 6cm diameter

4.0 out of 5 stars good but small, 13 Jan 2014
Good purchase but, like some other reviewers, I didn't appreciate how far/ not far 100 of these balls go! My aon enjoys them despite them only filling a seating ring/doughnut. I'd have needed at least 10 bags to make any impact on the paddling pool!

Amscan First Birthday Boy String Decorations
Amscan First Birthday Boy String Decorations
Offered by PaulsPartyStore
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars good space filling decoration, 6 Dec 2013
I bluetacked these to walls a few feet apart, livening up plain walls for a party room. I wouldn't leave them hanging from the ceiling as they may be pulled down and children could become entangled. Good effect for good price.

Highlander Woodland Friend Daysack Daysack - Blue with print
Highlander Woodland Friend Daysack Daysack - Blue with print
Price: 7.92

4.0 out of 5 stars nice small rucksack, 5 Nov 2013
Seems well made and printed but quite small, so not used as nursery bag. It will probably do for a toy bag later.

Spot Goes on Holiday
Spot Goes on Holiday
by Eric Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars average spot, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Spot Goes on Holiday (Board book)
Not as good as rest of series as my 10 mth old finds it harder to lift these flaps. Maybe as they re smaller and some have less contrast? Still a fun read though.

Nuby 2 Pack Grip n Sip Cups Blue & Orange 207ml
Nuby 2 Pack Grip n Sip Cups Blue & Orange 207ml

5.0 out of 5 stars best cup I've found, 31 Aug 2013
Doesn't easily spill but baby, who is v fussy re cups and bottles, can use with ease. Good customer service from supplier too.

Lassig Long Sleeve Waterproof Bib Shark (Ocean)
Lassig Long Sleeve Waterproof Bib Shark (Ocean)
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars best bib I've found, 21 Jun 2013
Best I've found for blw. Packable, easily rinsed or wiped, catches most items and, because its a light material, covers trousers rather than rolling up. Only downside is it's a little big for my 7 mth old, a little expensive and he sometimes tries to eat cute pattern!

Numbers, Colors, Shapes
Numbers, Colors, Shapes
by Priddy Books

3.0 out of 5 stars good book but American, 21 Jun 2013
Just what I wanted in a baby book-colourful, education on numbers shapes and words, and fun pictures. But my copy, as with one of the other reviewers, is written in american english (colors and ladybugs)-so disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 7:59 PM BST

Grobag Alphapet 0.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)
Grobag Alphapet 0.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars holiday lifesaver, 18 Jun 2013
Quickly delivered. Basically a sheet in sleeping bag format w handy openings for harnesses if necessary, but kept our 7 mth old cool and comfortable despite his cot aerobatics.

Curvy Kate Moonlight Fold Over Short Women's Bikini Black/Charcoal 8
Curvy Kate Moonlight Fold Over Short Women's Bikini Black/Charcoal 8

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 27 May 2013
Good quality bikini bottoms as described. Good rear coverage but more full brief type than shorts. Pity I can't get a suitable matching top in my size!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4