Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Against All Odds: The Most Amazing True Life Story You'll Ever Read
Against All Odds: The Most Amazing True Life Story You'll Ever Read

5.0 out of 5 stars I have recommended this book to lots of friends Its a book ..., 7 July 2014
I have recommended this book to lots of friends Its a book i will read again. Now some of whats in the book is comming to light in the news. So pleased that our children might be listened too now.
It was hard going for Paul so happy for him now..
Its sad its happy well worth reading..

A Dream Come True [Quick Read] (Quick Reads)
A Dream Come True [Quick Read] (Quick Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Maureen Lee., 15 Jun 2014
Love Maureens books this one was a short story i was just getting into it when it finished.. Disappointed my fault should have read it was a short story.

A Proud Alliance
A Proud Alliance

5.0 out of 5 stars Super read., 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Proud Alliance (Kindle Edition)
Another of Freda's books i could not put down i was reading till 3 am to finish it, I had to give in then found there was only three pages left. I have just ordered two more for my kindle. I have read 12 books of Freda's & every one kept me reading. I only read one a year when on holiday, I have read 8 books since January.
I dont read reviews with Freda's books as i know there all a good read & we all have a different views.

The Sugar Girls - Ethel's Story: Tales of Hardship, Love and Happiness in Tate & Lyle's East End

5.0 out of 5 stars sugar girls, 6 Jun 2014
I would recommend all of the books so interesting i wish there had been more tales it was Happiness & sadness happy endings..

The Sugar Girls - Lilian's Story: Tales of Hardship, Love and Happiness in Tate & Lyle's East End

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar girls, 6 Jun 2014
I have read all the sugar girls so interesting the girls have actually wrote about there lives. I would recommend them all

eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
Offered by eSecure

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Jun 2014
Bought this to shorten watch bracelets it works a treat Also removes stubborn backs on watches, i would recommend this highly..

Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream 50ml
Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream 50ml
Offered by Pharmacyfix

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Jun 2014
Lovely for dry skin as boots no longer stock this & not able to find it else where except on here..

Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]
Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]
Offered by mrtopseller

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 6 Jun 2014
Some of them not my type of songs. . I should have looked more closely at the songs before ordering..Not keen on swing

Watch for the Talleyman
Watch for the Talleyman

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to get hold of the tallyman.., 6 Jun 2014
It was so real i wanted to get rid of him my self, such a great story would been true years ago.. 10/10..

The Girl From Poor House Lane
The Girl From Poor House Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic i was reading this at all hours., 6 Jun 2014
If i woke i would get my kindle from under my pillow & read for a while i just couldnt wait to see what was going to happen next.
I just love reading Freda's books..

Page: 1 | 2