ARRAY(0xb62e5f9c)

Profile for Sue > Reviews

Content by Sue

Sue

Just Do Something: How to Make a Decision Without Dreams, Visions, Fleeces, Open Doors, Random Bible Verses, Casting Lots, Liver Shivers,
by Joshua Harris
Price: 6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you struggle with decisions? Then read this......, 3 Aug 2011
We all have decisions to make and being a christian we want to 'do the right thing' which ultimately means we delay and put off doing anything!! This book is very easily read and it is brilliant, get it - read it - and then get on with your life! Oh and then pass the book on to your friends!

NIV Study Bible
NIV Study Bible
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bible ever!, 3 Aug 2011
This review is from: NIV Study Bible (Hardcover)
Being a christian for over 20 years I have seen/read loads of Bibles. I have really enjoyed reading this 1984 version of the NIV Study Bible and I have found the study guide invaluable. The introduction to each book sets the time, place, author and much more so the book can be read in context so I am now understanding more than I ever have. I was recently in a bible study class with quite a few 'mature' christians and a couple of new ones, having read a passage one of the youngsters asked what a specific verse meant and we were all stumped -however the study notes explained it all and we actually understood the whole passage better having this information! I would highly recommend this 1984 version and have actually bought eight for friends and family and everyone agrees that it is so much help. Go on buy one! God bless you as you read His word.