Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Busy bird" (Manchester, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Birdman: Jack Caffery series 1
Birdman: Jack Caffery series 1
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the weak stomached., 31 May 2014
Brilliant read, a real page turner. Some parts are sickening, you feel as if you should be reading through your fingers but I can't wait to start the treatment next.

Star Wars Lava Lamp - Luke Skywalker Lightsaber
Star Wars Lava Lamp - Luke Skywalker Lightsaber
Offered by Urban Gifts
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by recipient, 9 Jan 2014
Bought this for my teenage son,big star wars fan and had been wanting a lava lamp for ages. He loves it.
The only problem was the box said it contained 2 bulbs and there weren't any so I had to buy my own.

Gund 24cm Icalled Bear Musical Soft Toy
Gund 24cm Icalled Bear Musical Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 9 Jan 2014
This bear is lovely,really soft and my children have had hours of fun recording and playing back messages to each other.
As with anything like this it can't be washed so he has to be careful where he goes!
Would definitely recommend this bear, he is lovely.

South by Southeast (Diamond Brothers Mysteries)
South by Southeast (Diamond Brothers Mysteries)
by Anthony Horowitz
Price: 4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by recipient, 9 Jan 2014
Bought for my nephew (10) for Christmas, he loved it, he couldn't put it down apparently, he said it was brilliant, now he's on the next in the series.

Anna Hibiscus (Racing Reads)
Anna Hibiscus (Racing Reads)
by Atinuke
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 6yr old, 30 Oct 2013
My 6 yr old daughter has enjoyed reading this book and learning about Anna Hibiscus and how life is so different in Africa but they still have email and mobile phones! Beautifully written to keep the reader entertained. It contains different stories rather than chapters so we just did a few pages each night.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 30 Oct 2013
This case is lovely and stylish, keeps your tablet secure. You can use the stand to keep it at an angle when doing recipes etc. The pen is a pen on one side with soft pad at the other to act as your finger. It is ok but I would have preferred the soft side a bit smaller.

Flood and Fang (Raven Mysteries Book 1)
Flood and Fang (Raven Mysteries Book 1)
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a 6yr old, 21 Oct 2013
My daughter is a confident reader and is at a reading age of 8 according to school. She loved the Cudweed early reader books but read them really quickly so thought I would try these. I was disappointed though as the language in this book is far too advanced for her to understand. She has lost all interest in Cudweed and family now :(

Nintendo DS Lite Pink Console with Nintendogs (Nintendo DS)
Nintendo DS Lite Pink Console with Nintendogs (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought for my 6yr olds Birthday. She quickly dismissed the educational games I bought with the ds lite in favour of nintendogs. Really easy to get the hang of, now my 3yr old is asking for the same! Ideal for taking on a plane to keep them amused although battery life isn't wonderful (about 1.5hrs).

Spinderella (Blue Go Bananas)
Spinderella (Blue Go Bananas)
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a story, 19 Aug 2013
My 6yr old read it quite easily but didn't enjoy the book. There wasn't much of a story to it and she didn't understand some of it.

Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor
Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars As you'd expect, 19 Aug 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my friend's son who wanted a Dr Who birthday cake. It bends at the joints so sat on the edge of the cake nicely and the recipient couldn't wait to take it off to play with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3