Profile for Tyrone > Reviews

Content by Tyrone

Tyrone

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good controller!, 6 April 2013
The controller is great and light compare to its counterpart which is the wireless controller, not having to worry about batteries is the main good aspect of the item as if you game a lot you will find that the amount of batteries you get through is not sustainable. If you are the person that hates wires getting in the way all the time then this is not the controller for you as the wires can often get in the way and distract you from the game you are playing.

FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GAME, BUT..., 6 April 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The game itself is fantastic the concept of the different features such as ultimate team and pro clubs is fantastic, I consider myself to be a serious gamer in the likes of call of duty and games like it but I have never played football games such as FIFA. After being told and told and told to get this game I finally decided to get it, I can honestly say that it was a good idea as I love ultimate team and the other features of this game, the game hasn't left my Xbox for over a week now. However, I have found on call of duty I get very angry which is evident when you look at how many controllers I have broken this year and can safely say that FIFA 13 has never made me so angry in my life. I don't know why it makes me like this as I know I am bad at the game to start with, it is probably because I am used to winning on call of duty and to suddenly keep losing is very annoying. So to conclude, the game is very good but do not get it is you get very angry with games very easily because you will...

VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The new iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 - Includes Sleep Wake - Includes Screen Protector and Cloth
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 27 Dec 2012
When you look at the images and then the price it all looks too good to be true. Let me tell you that it isn't. This is a very good and well designed case for an amazing price. I was a bit wary when ordering this item but I took a chance and I am glad I did. The quality is top notch for the price and fits my iPad (4th gen) perfectly. The cover that folds over is not flimsy and looks like it will last a long time so no doubt that I will order a new one in a few months. Great case!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased., 22 Dec 2011
i am very pleased with the case, does everything it says in the description, easy to use, good fit with a thin and slick design.

Hugo Boss Bottled Night Eau de Toilette spray for men 100ml
Hugo Boss Bottled Night Eau de Toilette spray for men 100ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 27.63

5.0 out of 5 stars good timing and great price..., 19 Dec 2011
ive had this product before but only the 50ml for about 35 and wanted the 100ml, i was worried that it would be al lot more but it turned out that it was 36 which if you ask me is a very good price, it was also here within a couple days which is a bonus, very satisfied with it all, *****