Profile for Jake How > Reviews

I Could Chew on This: And Other Poems by Dogs
I Could Chew on This: And Other Poems by Dogs
by Francesco Marciuliano

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little stocking filler for any dog lover., 3 Jan 2014
This book is ideal for any dog owner or dog lover. The poems are easy to relate to with you own dog.

Panasonic TX-L39B6B 39-inch Freeview Full HD LED TV
Panasonic TX-L39B6B 39-inch Freeview Full HD LED TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Tv., 3 Jan 2014
This Tv does exactly what a Tv should, looks good, very smart and slim, very light in weight compared to my old one. HD Freeview is a must in my opinion. I personally don't think smart TV's are all that great unless you really up your budget and go for a make that updates it with new apps often so I would recommend sticking with something like this and buy your own smart Tv box.

PS4!!! This Tv works a treat with the Ps4 and you can even control your PS4 with your Panasonic Tv remote as it has a Viera link. Very smart and looks great in 1080P.

Highly recommend.

I only had one problem and that was the first TV that arrived had a slight ghost effect across the screen that was visible when the tv was darker. I contacted amazon about this and they replaced it free of charge. No problem since.

5 Stars

JSG Accessories® iPhone 4, 4S dock desktop charger, cradle, docking station for iPhone 4 iPhone 4S / 3G / 3GS
Offered by JSG Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., 25 Feb 2013
I brought this as I saw it as a bargain and I simply wanted a little charging dock to sit on my desk while I work. This worked fine for the first day, second day however the dock refuses to charge the phone yet it still connects as the audio from the device does not play as its connected and needs a speaker to play from. I was quite annoyed about this. I was going to just use it as a stand but without the audio from the phone it just gets frustrating. The accessory is to flimsy and needs more strength. Disappointing

Samsung S22B300HS 21.5 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 5ms, HDMI/VGA)
Offered by In2digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Feb 2013
I got this monitor as a dual screen monitor to go with my Imac. I couldn't ask for a better one unless I was to get the Apple thunderbolt at their ridiculous price. The price for this can only be described as a bargain, it works perfect as a dual monitor and I am very tempted to buy another to have on the other side of the screen. Brilliant monitor. Highly recommend.

Black Gel Silicone Protective Armour Case Cover & Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPhone 4 4G HD
Offered by Akis UK

5.0 out of 5 stars BLOODY AMAZING, 31 Jan 2013
This case is absolutely fantastic, I am not exaggerating when I say Ive had this case for almost 2 whole years. I purchased this on the 7th of March 2011. I am still using it daily and have no once changed case. When I purchased this item it was £4 so for just over £1 its even better value.