Profile for fairyface > Reviews

Content by fairyface

fairyface "fairyface" (scotland (east))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Derwent Metallic Pencils - Tin (12)
Derwent Metallic Pencils - Tin (12)
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars in the tin, 27 May 2014
Not a happy bunny with this lot. Not really metalic enough. I expected much more sheen when drawn with, so this lot is a bit of a let down. fair range of colour.

The Pancake Handbook: Specialties from Bette's Oceanview Diner
The Pancake Handbook: Specialties from Bette's Oceanview Diner
by Stephen Siegelman
Price: 7.63

4.0 out of 5 stars flipping good, 27 May 2014
I like this book . have tried several of the recipies. Made pancakeswith cornmeal in to take to work for colleagues and they loved them. they are a tough lot. looking fwd to trying more. buttermilk in most large supermkts, but I use plain yog.
Easy for the kids to make. prepare the ingredients beforehand and store in the fridge, in a carton. Then you can just make two at a time if that is all you need.

Ama Women's Winter Sweatershirts Fashion Long Sleeve Jumper Tops plus size
Ama Women's Winter Sweatershirts Fashion Long Sleeve Jumper Tops plus size
Offered by Amasaleforyou
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy cosy, 27 May 2014
I just love this item. I am 5'6' and it is the perfect length. I like the fact that it is droopy. comfortable to wear with jeans or leggins. Just throw it on and good to go. I have worn mine with good chunky necklace, or tied scarf and it looks classy. not just for the young. Yet to be washed................. . I did not mind the wait for this item to come, as it does come from afar. value for money + + . May even order another.

Cooksmart Dogs Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2
Cooksmart Dogs Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2
Price: 3.80

3.0 out of 5 stars clean up, 20 Dec 2013
I washed the tea towels before using, there was a lot of excess dye. The tea towels overall are quite small when compared to other tea towels. I measured roughly and they are about one third smaller. The pack has one patterned and one plain red. The patterned tea towel is the better size. The plain tea towel is so small I used it as a tray cloth. quality is quite good. If the tea towels had been a better size this would have been four stars.

Cooksmart Dogs Christmas Apron
Cooksmart Dogs Christmas Apron
Price: 5.26

5.0 out of 5 stars clean fun, 20 Dec 2013
Washed apron before using. Quite a lot of excess dye on first wash. Good size apron. Overall coverage good, from bib front to knee length. Good length of tie back. Good deep pocket overall very happy with apron and think it will see many Christmas times.

Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags
Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags
Offered by Maunders
Price: 2.70

2.0 out of 5 stars scummy not yummy, 15 Nov 2013
I though I would give these a try but am not sold on them. mess all round. They must go in the water straight away or even with the freshest of eggs the white will seep through. Then you have a glass to wash as well as the pot. Strands of white floating around in the water.. However, the eggs did poach in three minutes, the shape was reasonable. I also ended up with water on my plate as I tipped the poached eggs out of the packs. I will keep them for use in the camper van, and will go back to poaching eggs in a little water in the frying pan, which was less fuss than this. I don't care about the shape of an egg as long as it is cooked with the yolk runny, but here's a thought ....... I might try them with a duck egg when I next have some.

Kenwood Metallics TTM124 2-Slot 4-Slice Long Toaster - Latte Steel
Kenwood Metallics TTM124 2-Slot 4-Slice Long Toaster - Latte Steel
Price: 57.71

3.0 out of 5 stars toasted, 1 Nov 2013
Sadly this toaster has just gone BANG. I was happy enough with it, and I did not seem to encounter the overheating issues that other customers had. I liked the use on one heating element only. And the fact I could put in thick or thin slices. Very Very disappointing that the toaster has lasted less than two years. I felt it was an expensive toaster when I bought it, and thought it would last for years. I will not buy another one, not good value for money if it lasts less than two years and am heading for a much cheaper version, and this one is now heading to the recycling bin.

Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks (Pocket Mountains)
by Paul Webster
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars easy walking., 4 Aug 2013
I would rate this book as others written by paul and helen..
The walks are very clearly written out, easy to follow, and just a bit nice for people not wanting to bag the bigger brutes. Ok if you have limited time, or just passing by. Way descriptions good, up to date july 2013 I did three walks on the hottest day of the year Lock Affrick, just amazing .........

GARDMAN GROUND FEEDER/CAGE HAVEN GARDEN FOR WILD BIRDS NEW
GARDMAN GROUND FEEDER/CAGE HAVEN GARDEN FOR WILD BIRDS NEW
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars question, 2 May 2013
i dont have one,only want to know, would this prevent pigeons, who scavange at an alarming rate come back at me peps

Green Nokia 6303i Hexagon Diamond Shape Hydro Soft Hex TPU Silicone Gel Skins Mobile Phone Case Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars coverup, 16 Feb 2013
this cover fits the phone, easy to put on. Stops the phone slipping about when laid down. good value for money,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5