Profile for Betty Swollocks > Reviews

Content by Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks

Photographing Models: 1000 Poses: A Practical Sourcebook for Aspiring and Professional Photographers
by Eliot Siegel

4.0 out of 5 stars No brainer..., 19 Jan 2013
The best £15 any photographer or model could spend. No questions....just buy it and you will see exactly why. Brilliant

Blakroc
Blakroc

5.0 out of 5 stars Top collab, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Blakroc (Audio CD)
If you like the Black Keys....you will love the genius that is this collaboration with a series of rap singers.... listen to the tunes - the Keys come blasting through... a VERY under-rated masterpiece

Wacom Pen Nibs for Intuos 4/5 - Black (Pack of 5)
Wacom Pen Nibs for Intuos 4/5 - Black (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 24 Nov 2012
Write these arrived quicker than stated and are exactly what I wanted. Even though they came from Germany. Quick service

Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens
Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens
Offered by UK Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty 50, 15 Oct 2012
A handy little prime lens, of outstanding quality, that every phottographer should have in their bag. Pin sharp even in very low light situations.

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars The best result yet..., 2 May 2012
Well curiosity, and Betty Swollocks, finally got the better of me, so I purchased a few tubes of Veet for men. How excited I was sat waiting for the delivery man...

Crouching on the floor next to my front door in wait for the post, I caught the discreetly packaged product before it hit the floor on passing through my letterbox. I was stripped bollock naked before I reached the landing in the stairwell, liberally smearing my treasured, but hairy, man-bits with a nice cold gloopy cream as I ascended the stairs - which was worth the money in itself, I settled down and waited for the wonder stuff to work its miracle and dissolve my Amazonian rain-forest!

3 hours 45 minutes later I decided to get up off the landing carpet, go shower and inspect the results... balanced on one leg in the shower holding a shaving mirror between my legs, and pushing my throbbing nads to one side with the toilet brush, I could see what I can only describe as a Gollum's head tortured and battered by a Taliban interrogation unit, peering up at me through a single screwed up puffy eye, looking pretty sorry for itself. On closer inspection my two previously furry love-eggs had absconded deep into my body for protection leaving my somewhat forlorn looking scrotum hanging there, like a pelican's over-filled neck pouch which had been flogged with a barbed wire paddle.

Admittedly, I've been a tad tender for a few weeks, especially when cycling, but now the swelling and bruising has subsided my love missile is starting to look like Fatima Whitbread's throwing arm again. Shame that I now have to replace the stair carpet where it has melted through to the floorboards though. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2012 9:33 AM BST