Profile for S. Allen > Reviews

Content by S. Allen

S. Allen (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive for PC and Mac - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, speedy, 18 Jan. 2015
I bought 2 of these drives. They are very slim and very fast. They are reasonably fast if your PC only has a USB 2 port. But if you have USB 3 on your computer, then these things are really, really speedy.

EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Nano SIM
EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Nano SIM

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you get the right one, 10 Dec. 2014
Ha Ha Ha - I ordered the wrong one initially, and broke it trying to fit it in. Expensive mistake.

There are two products: "EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Combi Sim" and "EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Nano SIM". These are two different products, but the customer reviews are all listed together. For an iPad Air, order the Nano sim.

When I got the correct product it was a bit tedious to set up - you have to register the sim and also create an EE account if you don't already have one. I also installed the EE app onto the iPad, which is straightforward. When the sim runs out, just order another one.

I've got it all working now and its fine - good download speeds, fast browsing, etc. I like it and will buy more in the future.

P.S. These cost £30.00 at the EE shop, but they install for you, so no risk of damage.

Ultra Swim Reflenishing Shampoo - 7 Oz (Pack Of 3)
Ultra Swim Reflenishing Shampoo - 7 Oz (Pack Of 3)
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best, 23 July 2014
Ultra swim is good stuff. I used to be able to buy it in most of my local supermarkets but can now only get it from the USA. I've tried them all and this is still the best. I swim 5 or 6 times a week and need good chlorine shampoo to stop my hair going sticky. I use it in combination with a mid-priced conditioner and my hair feels nice.

Zoggs Predator - Blue/Silver/Clear
Zoggs Predator - Blue/Silver/Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles around, 23 July 2014
Zoggs are my favourite goggles. I swim 5 or 6 times a week and need good goggles that last well. My previous pair lasted 18 months and are still good enough to take on holiday. This pair are just as good - comfy and clear.

Osmo UV Protection Oil 420 Extra (Exterior) 2.5 ltr Tin
Osmo UV Protection Oil 420 Extra (Exterior) 2.5 ltr Tin
Offered by Kitchener Flooring LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 23 July 2014
We have a cedar clad extension (how posh is that?) and used this to keep the wood looking fresh. We bought a tin four years ago and it works well. This tin was bought as a refresher coat. Easy to use.

Universal Cable organiser
Universal Cable organiser
Offered by BROXY

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat, 23 July 2014
Very useful for avoiding cable tangle when taking several gadgets, and all their chargers, on holiday. Its a simple enough idea and actually works well in practice, too.

EasyAcc® 25 Watts 5V / 5A 5 Port USB Charger with 5-Foot Power Cord Multi Port USB Portable Charger battery Wall charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Tab, iPod, Smartphones, 5V Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers & Headset
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat, 23 July 2014
Useful little gizmo - you only need one three-pin wall socket to charge several devices. Works really well at home so purchased an additional one to take on holiday.

Blue & Black Thin Striped Ladies Ankle Socks
Blue & Black Thin Striped Ladies Ankle Socks
Offered by Gift Tree Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, 3 April 2014
Good quality, good fit. They looked a bit large when they arrived, but they have shrunk a little and now fit perfectly (I am shoe size 6).

I've washed them a few times, they are still good, and I will order some more in different colours.

Kipling Women's Yelinda Cross-Body Bag K15338511 Ble (True Blue)
Kipling Women's Yelinda Cross-Body Bag K15338511 Ble (True Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than advertised, 3 April 2014
The description says 27 x 13 x 26 cm, so there should be plenty of room for my iPad which is 25 x 1 x 20 cm. Yet there is no way that the iPad will fit into the handbag, the bag is FAR too small.

I have several Kipling bags, they are generally very good, but this is the second one I've returned recently because of a wrong description. Come on Kipling, you can do better than this.

This looked just right in the picture, so I'm very disappointed.

Kipling Iaka 3 Pouches - Port Red
Kipling Iaka 3 Pouches - Port Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions on the product description are wrong, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Make-Up Pouch IAKA (Shoes)
I received this product today and the stated dimensions on the product description are wrong.

The size given is 25 x 14.5 x 34 cm, but the actual size of the biggest pouch is 20 x 1 x 14 cm (the other two are proportionately smaller).

These are nice pouches, but very expensive for what they are. I have just paid £26.50 for this set of quite small pouches and I'm wondering whether to send them back. They are very nice, and I will find a use for them, its just not what I ordered.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7