Profile for S. Allen > Reviews

Content by S. Allen

S. Allen (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ultra Swim Reflenishing Shampoo - 7 Oz (Pack Of 3)
Ultra Swim Reflenishing Shampoo - 7 Oz (Pack Of 3)
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best, 23 July 2014
Ultra swim is good stuff. I used to be able to buy it in most of my local supermarkets but can now only get it from the USA. I've tried them all and this is still the best. I swim 5 or 6 times a week and need good chlorine shampoo to stop my hair going sticky. I use it in combination with a mid-priced conditioner and my hair feels nice.

Zoggs Predator - Blue/Silver/Clear
Zoggs Predator - Blue/Silver/Clear
Offered by Cycle Surgery

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles around, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Predator (Sports)
Zoggs are my favourite goggles. I swim 5 or 6 times a week and need good goggles that last well. My previous pair lasted 18 months and are still good enough to take on holiday. This pair are just as good - comfy and clear.

Osmo UV Protection Oil 420 Extra (Exterior) 2.5 ltr Tin
Osmo UV Protection Oil 420 Extra (Exterior) 2.5 ltr Tin
Offered by Kitchener Flooring LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 23 July 2014
We have a cedar clad extension (how posh is that?) and used this to keep the wood looking fresh. We bought a tin four years ago and it works well. This tin was bought as a refresher coat. Easy to use.

Universal Cable organiser
Universal Cable organiser
Offered by Game Access

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat, 23 July 2014
Very useful for avoiding cable tangle when taking several gadgets, and all their chargers, on holiday. Its a simple enough idea and actually works well in practice, too.

EasyAcc® 25 Watts 5V / 5A 5 Port USB Charger with 5-Foot Power Cord Multi Port USB Portable Charger battery Wall charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Tab, iPod, Smartphones, 5V Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers & Headset
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat, 23 July 2014
Useful little gizmo - you only need one three-pin wall socket to charge several devices. Works really well at home so purchased an additional one to take on holiday.

Blue & Black Thin Striped Ladies Ankle Socks
Blue & Black Thin Striped Ladies Ankle Socks
Offered by Gift Tree Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, 3 April 2014
Good quality, good fit. They looked a bit large when they arrived, but they have shrunk a little and now fit perfectly (I am shoe size 6).

I've washed them a few times, they are still good, and I will order some more in different colours.

Kipling Women's Yelinda Cross-Body Bag K15338511 True Blue
Kipling Women's Yelinda Cross-Body Bag K15338511 True Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than advertised, 3 April 2014
The description says 27 x 13 x 26 cm, so there should be plenty of room for my iPad which is 25 x 1 x 20 cm. Yet there is no way that the iPad will fit into the handbag, the bag is FAR too small.

I have several Kipling bags, they are generally very good, but this is the second one I've returned recently because of a wrong description. Come on Kipling, you can do better than this.

This looked just right in the picture, so I'm very disappointed.

Kipling Iaka 3 Pouches - Port Red
Kipling Iaka 3 Pouches - Port Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions on the product description are wrong, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kipling Make-Up Pouch IAKA (Shoes)
I received this product today and the stated dimensions on the product description are wrong.

The size given is 25 x 14.5 x 34 cm, but the actual size of the biggest pouch is 20 x 1 x 14 cm (the other two are proportionately smaller).

These are nice pouches, but very expensive for what they are. I have just paid £26.50 for this set of quite small pouches and I'm wondering whether to send them back. They are very nice, and I will find a use for them, its just not what I ordered.

Samsonite Travel Ticket and Document Holder - Dark Blue
Samsonite Travel Ticket and Document Holder - Dark Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality material, poor design, 2 Aug 2013
There is one zipped pocket inside, but all the other pockets are baggy and stuff falls out. I took it on holiday to hold passport and other stuff, but its a hindrance, not a help.

I'll keep looking.

Kipling Shoulder Bag GRACY Blue Blau (Turq Blue 544) Size: 12x21x30 cm (B x H x T)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits my iPad, but not very stylish, 2 Aug 2013
I have several Kipling bags and mostly I like them very much. I'm now looking for an across-body bag that will fit my iPad but is otherwise not too large. The Alvar won't do (just a tad too small). The Olito is OK, but Kipling seems to have stopped making them; also it sags if you have a couple of heavy things (eg a heavy purse and the iPad).

So: this is OK, and I'll keep it, but its just too fussy. There is a very strange pocket under the flap and the bag would look better without it. If there was an additional full width pocket at the rear of the bag, it would be better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5