Profile for STEVE W > Reviews

LEGO Castle 70403: Dragon Mountain
Price: 27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant toy!, 25 Oct 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My Dad (Steve) bought this for me and I gave him the money for it. Amazing! I loved it and, unlike most toys I didn't just play with it for an hour then forget about, I have had weeks fun. The dragon is incredibly awesome plus, a mini figure can ride it! It came very, very fast delivery and it was fun and fast building it. A wonderful product and would highly recamend to all girls (me) and boys.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class customer service and sound product, 30 Jan 2013
Product review
I have used this product for 3 months now, to aid recovery and boost protein intake from weight training sessions. Professionally I've studied nutritional requirements and been part of a hospital nutritional team, and am a non-believer for claims of most supplements aimed a lifters and sportsmen, the science behind the claims is poor. Good simple nutrition, extra calories and hard work in the weights room is what you need to get stronger, but there is no denying it's sometimes hard to get regular extra protein you need and hence protein shakes are worthwhile. Other reviewers are spot on these powders are perfect, no unnecessary sweeteners or additives, ideal for a healthy diet. Re the taste, I used to use H & B (well know health food store) product as best value basic product, which did taste a little better, but because it had all the additives and sweeteners. These taste fine, not delicious but perfectly palatable; my preferred way is to mix half and half skim milk and apple juice.

Customer service
First review I've written for Amazon, prompted by excellent customer service. My order was for 2 packs, but only one was in box, I rang the number of the invoice left a voice mail, and that was that, they left a message, emailed me apologies and dispatched outstanding pack by next day delivery. Well done Pro-ten.