Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Claustro > Reviews

Content by Claustro

Claustro "locksmith" (Vienna, Austria)

Lehár: Giuditta
Lehár: Giuditta

5.0 out of 5 stars lehars last operetta-this is a wonderful review, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Lehár: Giuditta (Audio CD)
this is a wonderful review of Lehars last operetta "Giuditta" Richard Bonynge created the music with all the highlights of Giuditta as romantically as he did in his other productions of operettas too.

Tanz Der Vampire
Tanz Der Vampire

5.0 out of 5 stars TANZ DER VAMPIRE premiered in Vienna in 1998, 28 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Tanz Der Vampire (Audio CD)
Tanz der Vampire is not a german production. The musical had its premiere at Vienna (Raimund Theater) in 1998. The musical composer is Jim Steinman who produced together with Andrew Lloyd Webber the musical "Whistle down the wind".

The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall [DVD]
The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ramin Karimloo
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A successful musical for more than 25 years, 11 Mar. 2012
Though I dont like any Phantom musical movies I love this DVD. The music is as rich of quality as the whole performance. It must have been a wonderful concert at Royal Albert Hall. Lloyd Webbers musicals are much more qualified for opera houses or for concert halls than for any movies.

Lehar: The Land of Smiles
Lehar: The Land of Smiles
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful recording of Lehar's operette, 11 Mar. 2012
Though this recording is produced in a different language Richard Bonynge is a great conductor and I love his musical expression in recording Lehar's operettes

I Dreamed a Dream
I Dreamed a Dream
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Boyles's wonderful voice, 5 Jan. 2010
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (Audio CD)
Susan Boyle is really a claim to fame,espectially more her wonderful voice. I always enjoy to listen to that CD and I love most of the songs too. I hope she might go ahead this road to fame. I only want to notice that she might become more flexible about the rythmic and the tempo of her songs in the future

Kurt Weill On Broadway (Mcglinn, London Sinfonietta)
Kurt Weill On Broadway (Mcglinn, London Sinfonietta)
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a plaisure, 24 Nov. 2009
It's a plaisure for me to listen to such unknown but high qualified music. Though the composer is more famous for his operas (three penny opera, the seven deadly sins and so on) I prefer to listen to these nearly unknown operettas, songs, musicals. I want also to notice the high quality of the conductor Mr. McGlinn and the singer Mr. Thomas Hampson. Most of the McGlinn CD's are much better than any other cast recordings of the same musicals a.s.o.

Jesus Christ Superstar
Jesus Christ Superstar

5.0 out of 5 stars the best cast recording of Jesus Christ Superstar I have ever listened to, 19 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Jesus Christ Superstar (Audio CD)
This recording is not my only one CD, because in former times I sampled only the Highlights of many musicals. It needs a lot of time to listen to both CDs, though in the present I am starting to sample the original cast recordings of some musicals which are more for me than only a popular musical. Now I may confirm that this musical should be included to the classical music for everybody. It is another motion than listining only to the Highlights, because you get the possiblity to recognise the contence too with a lot of motions. The Quality of this recording is great and it's a pity that the Viennese Theatres are not available to give performances of this and other musicals in the original language(any translation is claiming the quality of music theatre.) For me some of the musicals( Bernstein, Lloyd Webber, John Kander, Claude Michel Schoenberg)have reached the Quality of an opera. This is my own opinion but I guess that`s not welcomed in Austria or Germany. Therefore I have to sample such cast recordings further and also visit performances at West End.

Kiss Of The Spiderwoman
Kiss Of The Spiderwoman

4.0 out of 5 stars The Spider Woman's voice is catching my motions, 16 July 2009
This review is from: Kiss Of The Spiderwoman (Audio CD)
John Kander's musicals are mostly catching my motions by their overwelming melodies and rhytmic. I can recommend this CD production to everybody. The only hint why giving four stars is that I'm missing the content of the musical and the texts of the songs in the booklet. Therefore I cannot get the whole relationship to a musical like this one. I'm listening to the spider womans's voice fascinated everytime, and a would love to see this musical as a stage performance. I can recommmend thisCD to everybody.