Profile for Thanos > Reviews

Content by Thanos

Thanos

Converse Unisex-Adult Star Player Adulte CVS OX Trainers 382750 12 Gris/Orange 9.5 UK, 43 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Is what i wanted, 24 Nov 2014
fits as I expected. packaging was great, happilly surpised that it was all from recycle able material. it arrived right on time!

Google Nexus 7-inch 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet (Tegra 3 Quad-Core Processor 1.3GHz, 1GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB Onboard Storage, 1.2MP Front Camera, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 April 2014
ok the device I know what it can do that's why i bought it. delivery was extra fast and device in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to bye again

Byjoy Blue Topaz Necklace, Sterling Silver, Blue Topaz Heart Pendant SI022P, 45cm

4.0 out of 5 stars gift for wife, 4 Jan 2013
nice gift packaging exactly how I wanted it. My wife is happy --> I am happy :)
I was a bit afraid of purchasing jewellery from internet, but it was worth it

Karrimor Men's Traveller III Gunsmoke Walking Shoe K408GNS155 9 UK
Karrimor Men's Traveller III Gunsmoke Walking Shoe K408GNS155 9 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, 19 Dec 2012
the price was good but after 1-2 months I had trhough them away, both of the shoes started to deteriorate...one day i 've ended up having to walk bare footed home !!
I wouldn't even concider looking again the same product!

Tool Carrycase
Tool Carrycase

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tool Carrycase (Toy)
my kid loved it, in the beggining I though it was not such a good idea but i was proved wrong ..!

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 (PS3)
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 (PS3)
Offered by smeikalbooks

3.0 out of 5 stars expected something more, 31 Jan 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I would expect something more.. much more from the first one. The addition of landing and take off is nice.i would love though to have to ability to chose my own fighter to complete a mission, like HAWX 1, I wonder why they removed this feature.
Anyway I enjoyed playing it I am not thrilled but it could have been much much much better..
Guys... give freedome to the gamer next time.